• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Series #24 -|- Indians vs. Twins -|- June 23rd, 24th, and 25th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KilgoreTrout

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sounds like Bauer is getting smacked around.

Roll out the barrel of fun!

We have the wrong Latino batting....

Gonzalez sucks.

Wish Tito would've gave Jose a day off on a Kluber or Carassco start

Need several runs when Bauer pitches

Bauer actually pitched pretty well outside of the 2nd inning...Just no offense at all tonight...gonna have to start playing better at home...strange?

Team really missed Jose tonight

As bboy said above, Tribe have really struggled at home. 1 of 2 AL teams with a below .500 record at home- Minnesota being the other.

Didn't Jose just say he didn't need a night off? Why give him one? It's not like we've got reinforcements left and right...

Didn't Jose just say he didn't need a night off? Why give him one? It's not like we've got reinforcements left and right...

Gonzalez just had a deer in the headlights look tonight -- not sure why. Two consecutive bases-loaded at bats, and he whiffed both times. Ugh.

I love Tito but giving three guys the night off on a Friday night with Brantley already out? No zinmer two straight nights? Team red hot conning home, and no ramirez, zimmer or Gomes with Bauer on the mond was not optimal for a win. Should easily win Saturday and hopefully score enough runs to over come Tomlin on the mond Sunday.

Last edited:
I love Tito but giving theee guys the night off on a Friday night with Brantley already out? No zinmer two straight nights? Team red hot conning home, and no ramirez, zimmer or Gomes with Bauer on the mond was not optimal for a win. Should easily win Saturday and hopefully score enough runs to over come Tomlin on the mond Sunday.
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. I checked and the tribe are at a part of the schedule where they are playing a lot of games with no time off. I don't think they have an off day until the all star break. I will say this though. The royals are the one team in the division that is making me nervous far more than the twins. They have the championship pedigree and are back to .500 after a terrible start to the season.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. I checked and the tribe are at a part of the schedule where they are playing a lot of games with no time off. I don't think they have an off day until the all star break. I will say this though. The royals are the one team in the division that is making me nervous far more than the twins. They have the championship pedigree and are back to .500 after a terrible start to the season.
Yeah big picture it is not s big deal but I dont think zimmer needs two days off in a row and to automatically sit vs a leftie. Let the kid develop, I don't need to Robertson unless he is pinch running or there is an injury until Brantley comes back monday.

I love Tito but giving theee guys the night off on a Friday night with Brantley already out? No zinmer two straight nights? Team red hot conning home, and no ramirez, zimmer or Gomes with Bauer on the mond was not optimal for a win. Should easily win Saturday and hopefully score enough runs to over come Tomlin on the mond Sunday.

Perez always starts when Bauer pitches and Zimmer doesn't start vs. lefty starters. He almost always pinch hits once a right hander enters the game.

We face Santana on Sunday who has only 1 ER in 13 IP vs Cleveland this year. He's struggled so far in June so hopefully they can get after him.

Perez always starts when Bauer pitches and Zimmer doesn't start vs. lefty starters. He almost always pinch hits once a right hander enters the game.

We face Santana on Sunday who has only 1 ER in 13 IP vs Cleveland this year. He's struggled so far in June so hopefully they can get after him.
I don't think zimmer should sit vs all lefties at all. There is a real good chance we are going to need zimmer to get a hit in a key spot vs a leftie in the postseason. I think he needs the experience and at bats.

I don't think zimmer should sit vs all lefties at all. There is a real good chance we are going to need zimmer to get a hit in a key spot vs a leftie in the postseason. I think he needs the experience and at bats.

Jim Thome, when he was young, didn't face lefties very much either and he ended up okay. They aren't doing anything that is out of the ordinary for a player. Next season he will face more Lefties as he progresses. Right now though they aren't going to have him face to many lefties just yet.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."