• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Series 34 | Rockies @ Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
P9CbH0T.png

I wonder if the Indians will bring back the I logo with the inevitable logo change. Maybe they could use it along with the C, like the Rockies did with their logo. Either cursive like this I or block like the current C.

August 8 @ 7:10 PM - Marquez (9-4) vs Kluber (9-3)
August 9 @ 12:10 PM - Senzatela (10-4) vs Bauer (10-8)

Last edited:
P9CbH0T.png

I wonder if the Indians will bring back the I logo with the inevitable logo change. Maybe they could use it along with the C, like the Rockies did with their logo. Either cursive like this I or block like the current C.
Hard pass on resurrecting the fishhook letter I as a logo. It's the Cleveland Indians and not the Indianapolis Indians.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

Always looks more like a J than an I to me

Holy shit... I've been looking at that logo for decades and just now realized there's a C and an I in it. I could never figure out why the I looked so crazy.

Reminds me of the Goodyear logo that always looked like a bird of some sort instead of a foot or the D in Disney that I always read as a G.

Royals currently down 5 in the 5th :)
This sounds more like weakly hanging on as opposed to flexing the dominance and stealing their souls...

This sounds more like weakly hanging on as opposed to flexing the dominance and stealing their souls...
"my girlfriend that cheated on me got dumped"

Very beta

Holy shit... I've been looking at that logo for decades and just now realized there's a C and an I in it. I could never figure out why the I looked so crazy.

Reminds me of the Goodyear logo that always looked like a bird of some sort instead of a foot or the D in Disney that I always read as a G.

I don't think that's intentional.

The batting averages in Colorado's lineup are ridiculous...

Damn. 3 line outs and 1 pop up the the third baseman in the 6 outs.

Definitely didn't need a bat at all for this juggernaut lineup

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."