• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 series 49: White Sox@ TRIBE

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is our biggest threat

• Yankees

• Red shits

• Asstros

• Twins

• A recall on cyborgs made in 1986

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Wizard of Moz

Punishing This Air
Reaction score
Magic number for that AL 1 seed is 2

Happy Kluber day you meme loving fucks!

Whoops false Kluber day alarm it's actually tomorrow

Happy date of the drone instead!

Last edited:
Bauer looks like he has a little bit of extra psycho tonight, look out

191 SOs

Would be only the 4th team in major league history to have three pitchers with 200 strikeouts...1967 Twins, the 1969 Astros and the 2013 Tigers.

I'd like to see us win at least two of the last three and the Dodgers lose one of three against the Rockies. I believe that gives us home field advantage in the Series.

I'd like to see us win at least two of the last three and the Dodgers lose one of three against the Rockies. I believe that gives us home field advantage in the Series.
Unfortunately we will have to win out and the Dodgers will have to lose out for us to secure home field advantage over them

Fortunately there's a better chance we don't play the Dodgers in the WS than we do

Also fortunately besides the Astros and Dodgers we have clinched home field over all other teams in the playoffs

Unfortunately we will have to win out and the Dodgers will have to lose out for us to secure home field advantage over them

Fortunately there's a better chance we don't play the Dodgers in the WS than we do

Also fortunately besides the Astros and Dodgers we have clinched home field over all other teams in the playoffs

I thought that because we beat the Dodgers 2 of 3, if we tied their record we would have the advantage. Is there some other rule that comes into play?

I thought that because we beat the Dodgers 2 of 3, if we tied their record we would have the advantage. Is there some other rule that comes into play?
they took 2 out of 3 from us

Austin Jackson was such a great pickup for this team

Now that was an error:chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."