• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Series Preview Sign-Ups (April)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
With Pyro no longer with us and myself not having a ton of time right now to fully dedicate myself to every other thread or anything like that, I figured we'd just have sign-ups to decide who does what thread. We'll all start by taking one per month and if we need more, then we'll pick up more each.

First come, first serve. I'll do my best to handle this like @wuck so brilliantly does for the Cavaliers threads.

@ Rangers (Apr. 3-5): BimboColesHair (3-0)

@ Diamondbacks (Apr. 7-9): BimboColesHair (0-3)
vs. White Sox (Apr. 11-13): Stark (1-2)
vs. Tigers (Apr. 14-16): Stark (1-2)

@ Twins (Apr. 17-20): col63onel (3-0); 1 postponement
@ White Sox (Apr. 21-23): dkbldev (2-1)

vs. Astros (Apr. 25-27): dkbldev
vs. Mariners (Apr. 28-30): MGMT

Last edited:
I'll take the Mariners series if no one objects

Whenever the team is slumping I'll make the "barebones thread for a barebones team" thread unannounced

I enjoyed making threads for the playoffs, but overall I'm not much of a game thread poster.

If you can't fill all the spots, let me know, and I'll help.

If you need someone to do a series here and there and can't find anyone, count me in. Only reason I don't sign up is because I'm a 25 year old that doesn't know how to post pictures and shit. I can change the coloring of the letters and bold the fuck out of them though.

Question for those who have done these things before

Is there a way to save a draft on RCF to come back and work on it later, or do you guys just paste it into word to save it?

Question for those who have done these things before

Is there a way to save a draft on RCF to come back and work on it later, or do you guys just paste it into word to save it?
Have you ever done a game thread for the Cavs? There's a game preview team forum where people save progress on their game threads for the Cavs, but I highly doubt anyone would care about Indians threads being made there.

If you've never done a Cavs preview maybe @wuck @MoFlo @Randolphkeys can give you access to the forum for Indians purposes

Have you ever done a game thread for the Cavs? There's a game preview team forum where people save progress on their game threads for the Cavs, but I highly doubt anyone would care about Indians threads being made there.

If you've never done a Cavs preview maybe @wuck @MoFlo @Randolphkeys can give you access to the forum for Indians purposes
I haven't, but thanks for the heads up.

How about it @wuck @MoFlo

I haven't, but thanks for the heads up.

You should have access to it now, so feel free to create a thread under your own name as a sandbox.

Still looking to fill spots for White Sox and Astros later in the month. I'll pick them up if nobody bites.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."