• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 Spring Training Games Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Zimmer looking good with 2 RBIs.

Fun game seeing our farm team players today...8-2 victory as well.

Salazar didn't look sharp in his first inning, but Perez looked like he was ready to throw out anyone! Looked better in the second inning

Bimbo, what do you think of Urshela's at bat and the stance Ronny Rodriguez has? He starts his hands really high and brings them down, that is a bit unusual.
(Aka I am asking since you get to see these guys way more than I do)

Last edited:
Salazar didn't look sharp in his first inning, but Perez looked like he was ready to throw out anyone! Looked better in the second inning

Bimbo, what do you think of Urshela's at bat and the stance Ronny Rodriguez has? He starts his hands really high and brings them down, that is a bit unusual.
(Aka I am asking since you get to see these guys way more than I do)

Callaway said that it was basically the best he's ever seen Salazar pitch. His breaking ball looked really good to me.

Ronny looks like he has a really aggressive swing/approach and his stance sorta reminds me a bit like Julio Franco's.

Callaway said that it was basically the best he's ever seen Salazar pitch. His breaking ball looked really good to me.

Ronny looks like he has a really aggressive swing/approach and his stance sorta reminds me a bit like Julio Franco's.

I liked his breaking ball, but if you watch everything was kind of high in the first inning. He looked better in the second inning.

That is a very true statement, wish he could hit like him though. Franco was a different kind of guy in a lot of ways. We could have brought him into camp on a minor league invite since he is still playing as a player coach in Korea lol

Only fitting the Cubs/Tribe ends in a tie.

Only if the WS could

Reactions: JFT
Still burns a little that this team lost a 3-1 Lead for the 2nd time in Lofton approved playoff appearances. If only Salazar had been healthy. Hopefully him and CC stay healthy and tables can be turned LBJ style on the Cublets, who could well get Warriors like adulation this upcoming season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."