• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2017 tank thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was this thread premature

• Total voters

The Wizard of Moz

Punishing This Air
Reaction score
now you listen to me you f***ers

Say goodbye to your precious 2017 regular season thread because that's over

The fun and games? Fucking over. It's time to work now

So we have some more competition this year? Bengals, 49ers, and Jets look like absolute garbage?

Well fuckem

We are experienced in this shit. We can out tank anyone. We just need to dig deeper than we've ever dug.

From the mother fucker who commanded the tank last year it's my pleasure to lead us back to that #1 pick yet again

It's go time mother fuckers. Fuck a Bengal. Fuck a Bear. Fuck a 49er. Fuck a Jet. This is where we shine

Who can we get?

Toss me some top names. I know of Barkley, but who else.

Bears with a big win over the Stoolers today with a total of like 8 passing yards. Nice

Jets took it to the Dolphins.

Fucking amateurs

This season is just so weird because it feels like a whole bunch of individual players are making plays and legitimately improving, whereas last year pretty much everyone sucked.

It's just not translating to wins right now.

Like I said. Today and next 3 games are the tank superbowl. 0-3 in next 3 and we've all but locked up 1.

This thread is loooooooooong overdue. The Browns have been in uninterrupted "Tank Mode" since 1999. There are no signs that this will end anytime during my lifetime.

Some Bengals fan was panicking, insisting that we're going to beat his team.

I just don't see it. The Bengals...for all their faults (Andy Dalton at QB for one) still have...let's face it? More talent.

AJ Green, Tyler Eiffert, Carlos Dunlap, Geno Atkins are consistent high level players.

I'm really struggling to think of a team this devoid of talent in the NFL.

Okay "devoid" is the wrong word perhaps...but man...everyone on this team is taking a lot of lumps right now.

giphy-tumblr.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

Sir, did you know you're not drinking regular coffee, but are drinking decaffinated Columbian coffee crystals? :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: One of my all-timers from him.

this team is picking first overall.

I think the 1999 and 2000 teams could beat this team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."