• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Browns Free Agent Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Stats be damned but I really think Pryor would have been a great help this season.

It was a smart move career wise to chase the money, but I think Cleveland was a better option for him.

It's better he plays the Josh Cribbs role and sticks around here. I think he could be still a local legend if he does thngs right.

I don't hate the idea of bringing Pryor back, assuming we can get him on a team-friendly deal. Not sure he is quite as good as his 2016 stats indicate, but I'd be interested to see if Hue can get the most out of him again and how he does with Gordon across from him.

Stats be damned but I really think Pryor would have been a great help this season.

It was a smart move career wise to chase the money, but I think Cleveland was a better option for him.

It's better he plays the Josh Cribbs role and sticks around here. I think he could be still a local legend if he does thngs right.
If he had been smart, he would've taken the 4 years, $32 million we offered him--and gave to Britt instead.

Now, we are probably going to get him for 3 years, $14 million, 4.8 guaranteed.

I'll give Hue Jackson credit here, he's gotten more out of Pryor than coach in the league by a wide margin.

You target anyone 140 times in a season and they're probably going to put up some respectable stats.

I’d love to have Pryor back. Hue and Saunders got the best out of him. He’s pretty much the only player this staff developed.

None of these are lies. No doubt, but id take this talent over what is currently on the table. Even if it means he's only a starter for one year while Rosen waits.

Id long for 7-9 over the shit show we are currently experiencing.

Who the hell is this douchebag and why is he verified?

He's a douchebag using facts to support his narrative. Nothing he said was wrong. Cousins definitely isn't worth 30+ million a year. He's a glorified game manager. Not a bad QB, but not top ten either.

None of these are lies. No doubt, but id take this talent over what is currently on the table. Even if it means he's only a starter for one year while Rosen waits.

Id long for 7-9 over the shit show we are currently experiencing.

Kirk Cousins won't be signed for a year though. There will actually be better options for us if the goal is just to have a bridge QB. Kirk Cousins won't get bridge QB money.

Who the hell is this douchebag and why is he verified?

We'll talk about that later.....

Do any of his claims concern you?

Kirk Cousins won't be signed for a year though. There will actually be better options for us if the goal is just to have a bridge QB. Kirk Cousins won't get bridge QB money.

We'll talk about that later.....

Do any of his claims concern you?
Im thinking worst case scenario. Odds are Kirk is more than good for 2 years.

If you can get a bridge, Alex Smith, I'm all for it.

No shit Kirk Cousins isn't worth $30 million. It's like that guy doesn't understand the simple concept of supply & demand. QBs as good as Cousins are never available on the open market. Thus, he's going to get overpaid. He's more than good enough to win with with the right people around him. The Redskins haven't been shit. Brady might be the only QB in the league that could win a SB with that roster.

No shit Kirk Cousins isn't worth $30 million. It's like that guy doesn't understand the simple concept of supply & demand. QBs as good as Cousins are never available on the open market. Thus, he's going to get overpaid. He's more than good enough to win with with the right people around him. The Redskins haven't been shit. Brady might be the only QB in the league that could win a SB with that roster.

Actually I think the point is in fact that Sir Kirk Cousins is not as good as you may thinketh.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."