• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Game #10 | #10 Ohio State @ #18 Michigan State | November 10th, 2018 @ 12 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
michigan-state-ohio-state-htw_1ktdnsoew9zfj1n2n80ronidv8.png

Should be an interesting one. Michigan State has the top run defense in the country. Need to see if we can get Dobbins or Weber going to really break things open on them.

Defense needs a good game

Already getting fucked by refs. Awesome.

Oh bullshit. That should have been a stop.

Nice first showing by the defense. Should've already had the ball off of that fourth down stop.

Besides winning out, what else does OSU need to make the playoffs

Punter has one job and he does that. Just so bad this year on the little things.

Fuck, we're just not good. Kind of don't even want to make the playoffs because I don't feel like watching Alabama chew us up and spit us out.

Would not mind if we win out, ruin Michigan's season, win the B1G Championship, and get a really good bowl game against LSU or something. I think Bama/Clemson will murder us.

Fuck, we're just not good. Kind of don't even want to make the playoffs because I don't feel like watching Alabama chew us up and spit us out.

Would not mind if we win out, ruin Michigan's season, win the B1G Championship, and get a really good bowl game against LSU or something. I think Bama/Clemson will murder us.
Well, if we win the B1G and don't make the playoff we'll play in the Rose Bowl, probably against the Apple Cup winner

We have to have a better option than Pete Werner on our bench.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."