• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Nets draft pick tracking thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Marvin Bagley
Michael Porter Jr
DeAndre Ayton
Mo Bamba

There's a lot of talent at the top.

Reactions: AMC
Oh baby am I gonna let the red X's roll in with this one

Will be extremely disappointed if we don't trade this pick for the next star on the market.

I also think there's a very small chance we are ever on the clock with this pick

All aboard!!!!

giphy.gif

Will be extremely disappointed if we don't trade this pick for the next star on the market.

I also think there's a very small chance we are ever on the clock with this pick
All about who is available bruh. Who do you see as targets? I dont see a ton.

You can root for the Nets to go 0-40 while the value of the pick accumulates....

All about who is available bruh. Who do you see as targets? I dont see a ton.
As of now I agree with you, but last year Cousins trade came out of no where. Maybe someone emerges who would be a candidate for DPE (aka someone on a clear path to an all pro year) that a team wants no part of paying (why Cousins and Butler were traded in the first place) and then we are there to strike

As of right now I actually think Boogie is the most likely. Jrue Holliday is that teams best guard. They're gonna fucking suck and I could see that experiment ending with a pulled plug early and again going back to the drawing board of how to build around Davis

A name I was thinking about from a directionless franchise: what about McCollum? Shump/Frye/BKN pick for CJ if Portland starts flat?

I don't follow the Nets.... at all

Can someone do an analysis of them this upcoming season that's more in depth than they suck

I don't follow the Nets.... at all

Can someone do an analysis of them this upcoming season that's more in depth than they suck

Say no more fam.

They suck...

Because their big three are Jeremy Lin, D'Angelo Russell and Timofey Mozgov.

Joe Harris is on their team.

Say no more fam.

They suck...

Because their big three are Jeremy Lin, D'Angelo Russell and Timofey Mozgov.

Joe Harris is on their team.
How the fuck does that equate to them sucking

Sounds like a pretty good big 3 to me with a solid captain America

Reactions: MrX

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."