• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2018 Series #42 | Indians vs Twins| August 28-August 31

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JFT

NBA Starter
Reaction score
JRam with sacrifice fly for 1st run and then EE comes through with RBI single--great start!

It's just horrible pummeling teams like this:alc:

Man it’s dead in here. Glad cookie escaped a line drive.
Yeah, at this point, probably just waiting for the playoffs to start. As you stated, I hope they can get healthy.

Another good start!

Allen needs some time off. Dude is lost out there.

Allen needs some time off. Dude is lost out there.

This guy has to have the yips now. I don’t know if he’s physically hurt or if it’s just between the ears now.

This guy has to have the yips now. I don’t know if he’s physically hurt or if it’s just between the ears now.
It's just the way baseball/bullpen relievers go. All the way up, then somewhere in the middle, and eventually fall off the earth.

I hope Cody finds his technique again, but he probably won't ever be dominant like once before.

With Miller questionable to pitch again, Cimber/Allen struggling, that's 3 of our top 4 arms in the pen (you'd think), I'm under the impression we're in a world of hurt considering what we have right now. It's a complete mess all of a sudden, and it starts with Miller and Cody.

It's just the way baseball/bullpen relievers go. All the way up, then somewhere in the middle, and eventually fall off the earth.

I hope Cody finds his technique again, but he probably won't ever be dominant like once before.

With Miller questionable to pitch again, Cimber/Allen struggling, that's 3 of our top 4 arms in the pen (you'd think), I'm under the impression we're in a world of hurt considering what we have right now. It's a complete mess all of a sudden, and it starts with Miller and Cody.

It’s looking dire, yes.

Gotta hope Bauer can come back and Kluber dominates because right now we are going to need 8 innings out of those guys

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."