• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Cavs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

billmac91

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Let’s fire this up boys.

My prediction:

Kemba
Batum
?....Kawhi/PG
LeBron
Nance

That question mark could be filled by PG or Kawhi. Could also be filled by a surprise signing or move like Ariza.

I think Gilbert strikes a deal with a desperate Jordan who is salivating to shed salary.

Bench signings will definitely be interesting..

Last edited:
Let’s fire this up boys.

My prediction:

Kemba
Batum
?....Kawhi/PG
LeBron
Nance

That question mark could be filled bunPG or Kawhi. Could also be filled by a surprise signing or move like Ariza.

I think Hikbert strikes a deal with a desperate Jordan who is salivating to shed salary.

I agree...

I think that's the most likely team we field. Kemba/Batum/George/LeBron/Nance. I think that's both doable, reasonable, and the other teams make out like bandits.

PG- Tyronn Lue
SG- Jordan Clarkson
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Okaro White
C- Kendrick Perkins

Let’s fire this up boys.

My prediction:

Kemba
Batum
?....Kawhi/PG
LeBron
Nance

That question mark could be filled bunPG or Kawhi. Could also be filled by a surprise signing or move like Ariza.

I think Hikbert strikes a deal with a desperate Jordan who is salivating to shed salary.

I would try to get Marvin Williams over Batum if we want Kemba. It would probably mean taking on MKG but it creates more flexibility. There is no guarantee that Batum will fit in and if he doesn't his contract will be unmovable. That is just too big of a potential roadblock to another championship to risk taking on.

I think Ariza is gettable but Lebron has to recruit him hard.

I would try to get Marvin Williams over Batum if we want Kemba. It would probably mean taking on MKG but it creates more flexibility. There is no guarantee that Batum will fit in and if he doesn't his contract will be unmovable. That is just too big of a potential roadblock to another championship to risk taking on.

I think Ariza is gettable but Lebron has to recruit him hard.

I love the optimism from you guys. Hope you're right. I am expecting the rebuild.

PG- Tyronn Lue
SG- Jordan Clarkson
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Okaro White
C- Kendrick Perkins

To expand on this, someone needs to fire up 2k and try and win a championship with this shit. That would be incredible.

If they want to keep LeBron, Gilbert and Altman need to swing for the fences with a big trade involving #8 and maybe Kevin Love.

They won't want to do it, and I sort of doubt they do it. But that's the only way LeBron stays. Land someone like Lillard and open LeBron's eyes to a future in Cleveland.

I would try to get Marvin Williams over Batum if we want Kemba.

Batum is the worst case scenario -- believe me, we do NOT want to take back Batum. But I'm saying that if we were to offer #8+salary for Kemba+Batum, there is no fucking way on Earth Charlotte says no. Just none...

Could you imagine if Curry asked out of GS because of Durant and came to the Cavaliers?

Batum is the worst case scenario -- believe me, we do NOT want to take back Batum. But I'm saying that if we were to offer #8+salary for Kemba+Batum, there is no fucking way on Earth Charlotte says no. Just none...

That's why I think Koby need to be working the phones for other offers. It comes down to the wire on draft night and I think the Hornets would cave and give us Kemba+Marvin Williams+MKG for #8 and exprings. Even if Kemba is the target we need to have a plan b for McCollum and whoever else is available.

That's why I think Koby need to be working the phones for other offers. It comes down to the wire on draft night and I think the Hornets would cave and give us Kemba+Marvin Williams+MKG for #8 and exprings. Even if Kemba is the target we need to have a plan b for McCollum and whoever else is available.

I hope we could get MKG+Williams, I agree that's possible...

But if we can get Kemba by taking Batum, we're at a point where we have no choice. And besides, if McCollum is available, he's likely your Plan A anyway.

The only reason we should prefer Kemba is because it makes executing a sign-and-trade for George more feasible.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."