• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 MLB All-Star Game in Cleveland

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The 2019 Major League Baseball All-Star Game will be the 90th Major League Baseball All-Star Game and will be hosted by the Cleveland Indians and will be played at Progressive Field. Information will start being released soon, so I figured I'd open this thread for those interesting in discussing festivities.

Important Dates

Sunday, July 7th - MLB Futures Game, MLB Celebrity Softball Game
Monday, July 8th - MLB Home Run Derby
Tuesday, July 9th - The 90th MLB All-Star Game

Updates

• MLB All-Star Fan Fest, which will run throughout the five-day All-Star celebration, will be held in the Convention Center. The Play Ball Park, featuring baseball and softball activities for the family, will be located on the mall which serves as the roof of the convention center.
  • The Indians said the All-Star Game should generate an estimated $65 million for the Cleveland economy.
  • The Indians and the Sports Council had to reserve 16,000 hotel rooms in Cleveland and the surrounding areas.

I’m definitely coming home for it if I can... Just experienced the one here in D.C. and it’s worth every penny...

Baseball does this right...

I'm hopefully going to be living in Cleveland by then after I graduate, so I'm going to do everything I can to be there.

Nothing announced by the team, but it looks like current Season Ticket Holders that renew for 2019 and those who put a deposit down on 2019 Season Tickets will have priority access to tickets to all events.

Nothing announced by the team, but it looks like current Season Ticket Holders that renew for 2019 and those who put a deposit down on 2019 Season Tickets will have priority access to tickets to all events.

Half-season and above with two-plus years get tickets if they want them.

Quarter season and new joiners get leftover scraps. Guaranteed some festivities--not guaranteed for the actual game.

It sounds like MLB is claiming 75% of the tickets for the actual all-star game.

Half-season and above with two-plus years get tickets if they want them.

Quarter season and new joiners get leftover scraps. Guaranteed some festivities--not guaranteed for the actual game.

It sounds like MLB is claiming 75% of the tickets for the actual all-star game.

I was told it was 1/3 by my rep a month ago

Can kind of take or leave the game itself, definitely want to be there for the Derby though.

Looking forward to the celebrity softball game. I have Glenville native Steve Harvey penciled in as the starting CF for team Wahoo

I’ll be there with my Chuck Finley jersey on

As long as I’m alive, I will be there for the festivities and the game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."