• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Series #21 | Indians vs. Yankees | June 7th, 8th, and 9th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
D8eyRVqW4AE0RWm

Dirtbag reached a -1.0 WAR on the dot. That's fucking impressive.

The cleanup spot has been the blackest hole of all holes for the Indians. Hell i remember when Naquin was there, he's now batting 9th!

Dirtbag reached a -1.0 WAR on the dot. That's fucking impressive.

The cleanup spot has been the blackest hole of all holes for the Indians. Hell i remember when Naquin was there, he's now batting 9th!

Literally no reason for him to be hitting cleanup. Would rather see every single other hitter in that lineup tonight in the cleanup spot over him, including Plawecki.

Just dreadful lineup management by Tito right now.

Literally no reason for him to be hitting cleanup. Would rather see every single other hitter in that lineup tonight in the cleanup spot over him, including Plawecki.

Just dreadful lineup management by Tito right now.
Oh it's Tito's worst management I can recall. There's no use for a .565 OPS hitting cleanup, I wonder if Kipnis realizes he's completely overmatched at this level and pondering retirement.

Of course Didi fucking Gregorius has to come back against us. Dude is one of the biggest Indians killers of our time.

Oh joy, the Clint Frazier revenge tour we all knew was going to eventually come.

Nice job by Plesac limiting the damage there.

I like what I've seen out of this kid so far. Looks like he could be a solid piece in the rotation when guys like Kluber, Bauer, and Cookie all move on/retire.

I'm about to boycott Indians games until Jake Bauers is in Triple-A where he belongs.

Naquin with a rocket out of here.

And this Umps strike zone is pure ass

Is Plesac the real deal? I've never even heard of the guy before spring this year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."