• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Series #25 | Tigers @ Indians | June 21-23

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out of the Rafters at the Q

Out of the Rafters
Reaction score
Santana with a two run shot in the first.

Tied up going into the bottom half of the third

Someone else post the fancy graphics. This is what you get when the guy at the game makes the series thread

This lineup is sad against LHP. Getting guys on and then going back to back with Bauers and Naquin. This is why Perez DH's sometimes. I wonder how long before Brandon Barnes gets called up. I know 33 year old AAAA players aren't sexy but it's gotta be better than this.

Did our fan base even vote for Lindor? Cowards.

Dude didn't even make it as a finalist.

Last edited:
It's June 21st and Jose is at an even .200

Last year, July 22nd until Oct.8 Jose was at .199

We are a month away from a .200 kind of calendar year

We might be changing the Mendoza line to the Ramirez line.

Why are people talking about Brandon Barnes when Daniel Johnson is waiting there???
Daniel Johnson is a lefty and like with Bradley I think it'd be better for him to get every day playing time until he proves a little more. The development process is important with our youngsters. When Johnson is ready, we could DFA Martin but at the moment it just doesn't seem like the best transaction for the long-term.

Barnes is expendable and fit for the weak end of a platoon.

Thank you though Naquin, for making me eat crow with that HR.

I voted Lindor and Santana 5x a day for the last week.

Fan voting is trash. Gio Urshela is an all-star finalist because he's a Yankee.
yankees have representatives in each category except dh. aaron judges hurt ass even made the finals. shocked stanton didnt get dh nod

Hope brantley gets voted in tho

I voted Lindor and Santana 5x a day for the last week.

Fan voting is trash. Gio Urshela is an all-star finalist because he's a Yankee.
The Yankees had a finalist at every position. Aaron Judge??? He has barely played this year. If this game wasnt in Cle i wouldnt watch a pitch of that shitshow.

yankees have representatives in each category except dh. aaron judges hurt ass even made the finals. shocked stanton didnt get dh nod

Hope brantley gets voted in tho
Sorry man, i wrote my post before i read yours. Didnt mean to steal your comment.

Nice comeback win

Good to see the bats the still swinging

Naquin's play so far this year fool's gold or do you think he can sit around .280/.320/.450 this year?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."