• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

A few Updates

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
I'm going to get into a habit of updating everyone on things that is revolving around RCF. Things we have planned, things that happend and things that should happen.

Let's start off with our blog.

1) As some of you noticed, there is a new splash page that comes up when you login to RCF. We are trying to push Numbers Don't's views up and we felt that giving them the front page would help out tons for the blog. The fellas over there are posting excellent stuff. Please read and comment their blogs, they put in alot of work. Show them some appreciation. Book mark it. Make it a part of your daily blog visits. www.numbersdont.com

2) We plan on upgrading the forum software very very soon. VBulletin has a new software out called VBulletin 4.0 and it's amazing. If you want to see a little preview of it how it "may" end up looking you can just visit vBulletin's official site and click on forum. RCF will be tons faster, and it will be a nice new change for the new decade. I have always been a fan of the trends of web 2.0. and this new software gives us everything to keep us "up with the times"

3) The Crunch Time Raffle has gotten a good response of donations after it was announced last week. We collected a little over 400 dollars to give us the total number of $2242. Unfortunately we haven't received anything since then. We are trying to get as close as we can to $4000 so we can get multiple locations. Please spread the word. Twitter it, Facebook it, MySpace it... do whatever you can to help us get donations. And thank you to those who have donated already.

4) I Love the Hype plans on making more Delonte themed shirts (if he doesn't get traded next month) It will be a part of the spring collection. In the meantime, our latest Cavs shirt has Michael Jordan and Craig Ehlo displayed on the front and back. Check it out here. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/glen_hotcards/mockup-1.jpg

5) I haven't forgotten about the Austin Carr Drinking Game site!

6) Thanks to Jane Lassar from Grey & Co. publishing, Windy and Terry Pluto RCF has the privilege to give away 5 "LeBron James The Making of an MVP" Books to RCF users! Books will be raffled off to those who have donated their 5 dollars to the Crunch Time raffle for LeBron2010. Keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement.

That's it for now! Thank you all again for making RCF way better than CavFanatic. :chuckles:

Last edited:
Cavfagnatic :chuckles:

Glen, I am a web developer and designer...if you need any help you let me know, whether it be with RCF or the acdrinkinggame.com site.

I remember those days.

But in other news, these updates sound good!

You mean the solid year I tried to pretend that you didn't exist on this forum until I finally caved and removed you from ignore? :p

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."