• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

A New Cavs BG I Made...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

blackmagicGTI

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep so I whipped out the DSLR and Photoshop, got the LeBron jersey, put a light on it and viola. Twenty minutes later:

EditedJersey.jpg

I have it in 1600x1200 for myself but I assume that most are 1024x768. This is only a 40% quality sized JPEG since I wanted to keep it around 100kb.

Awesome. Artistic, and good with photoshop effects.

Oh, I forgot to say, It is my new wally.

that looks pretty sweet man. you woulnd't happen to be able to scrounge up a 1280x800 version would you?? got a widescreen laptop... : )

Thanks guys. Cavs1 whats your email and I'll send you a WS version later.

I really like the scratch effects on that. The GREAT PHOTO does it all.

Its funny, the one I now use on my desktop is one without the scratch effects.

The scratch effects were made using a custome brush in photoshop. As for the picture, it was weird as I was setting up a light and spreading out the jersey on my desk at 3:00 in the morning taking pictures. Glad you guys like it and I'll make some more in the future.

blackmagicGTI said:
Its funny, the one I now use on my desktop is one without the scratch effects.

The scratch effects were made using a custome brush in photoshop. As for the picture, it was weird as I was setting up a light and spreading out the jersey on my desk at 3:00 in the morning taking pictures. Glad you guys like it and I'll make some more in the future.

Where can I get that custom brush?

It's somewhere on the Adobe Exchange. I got it a while ago. Don't remember the name but its there.

blackmagicGTI said:
It's somewhere on the Adobe Exchange. I got it a while ago. Don't remember the name but its there.

Since I dont have Adobe Exchange, can u maybe send it to me?

PS- I visited ur site. I really liked those shells pics.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."