• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

A Thread About Women

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do you feel about the recent women movement in America?

• Total voters

Otsego Mar

Master
Reaction score
Thoughts? Complaints? Rants?

Any women in the house who want to exercise their feminist bone?

Let's mud wrestle.

CHR2I9X.gif

Love Actually is a political film in which Billy Bob Thornton plays a compelling Bill Clinton, and Liam Neeson doesn't kick nearly enough ass.

Happy belated International Women's Day.

I just saw a spike in this tread,

Must be Thrill Crosby.

Yes, happy belated International Women's Day to @Nicky and @Randolphkeys

My International Women's Day was great. I watched Joe Mixon's pro day online, combed my back hair, and of course got a workout in with my glutes resistance band. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are gluteus maximus days. How was yours?

My International Women's Day was great. I watched Joe Mixon's pro day online, combed my back hair, and of course got a workout in with my glutes resistance band. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are gluteus maximus days. How was yours?
I worked all day. Unlike San Fran, here in the Midwest, International Women's Day isn't a holiday. It's just another day.

I worked all day. Unlike San Fran, here in the Midwest, International Women's Day isn't a holiday. It's just another day.

That's a shame. As it turns out, Brian Hoyer's wife and glass bongs were created on the same day, so Frisco gets that day off too now.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on women and why every relationship you've had with them has failed miserably.

e
I can only develop so many feelings for someone. This is problematic for relationships

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."