1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be upgrading RCF's software starting at 3AM on the 23rd. Expect the forum to be down anywhere between 3 to 6 hours. This is a major upgrade. Plugins that we've used over the years will no longer work. It will take a week or so to get everything looking and feeling like RCF.

You can ask questions here

Advertising

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ben, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Ben

Ben Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Its been said before but its time to bring this topic back to the forefront. Please do not use RCF as a place to poach users for your website/blog/avon/church/ebay or girl scout cookie selling business.

This includes avatars/signatures/posts and private messages. Repeat Violators will be banned without notice.

• Like Like x 6
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. natedagg

natedagg NBA Starter

@Ben

Just curious if you know why I only see Sol beer commercials. Man are they being fleeced by some sort of ad network. Or I have a virus on my phone. Any insight?

Also was wondering: if ads are paying the site on a CPM basis, would it help the site if all of us only had 15 replies per page versus 45 or 50 or whatever?

• Useful Useful x 1