• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Another report on how OSU doesn't graduate..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Mac, OSU is the greatest school in the history of the earth, this is all lies and haters trying to reach at the elite school, an elite school that although they got an ass kicking is still the greatest school ever. I mean, who wouldnt want to go to a school that the only thing its only attraction is sports?

ive been saying this, this school is a joke academically, i could have applied and had a shot to get in. there athletes are disposable, they dont care about them after they leave.

UNC, UF, Georgetown, George Washington and Duke as well, are all very very good schools. George Washington and Georgetown are the 2 most expensive schools to attend, both coming in it around $50-60,000 a year.

Last edited:
wait Va Tech at 17%? isn't that where you are going james??? no reason to be talking buddy.

I got into Tech, but im not gonna go to though, its basically all kids all i went to high school down there. It would be all the same people. Cavs1, i know you go to the great OSU, but its a sub-par University at best.

James said:
Mac, OSU is the greatest school in the history of the earth, this is all lies and haters trying to reach at the elite school, an elite school that although they got an ass kicking is still the greatest school ever. I mean, who wouldnt want to go to a school that the only thing its only attraction is sports?

ive been saying this, this school is a joke academically, i could have applied and had a shot to get in. there athletes are disposable, they dont care about them after they leave.

UNC, UF, Georgetown, George Washington and Duke as well, are all very very good schools. George Washington and Georgetown are the 2 most expensive schools to attend, both coming in it around $50-60,000 a year.

Not defending OSU but so your saying because G-Town and G-Wasing charge an arm and a leg for college then they are a "good" school? Not saying there not either but you can't charge a school by what they charge.

GW has one of the best medical programs in the nation (i believe) and Georgetown has one of the best Law programs in the whole country.

Grad Courses - Highest ranking between the 3 schools mentioned.

Business - Ohio State 22nd in the nation
Engineering - Ohio State 25th in the nation
Law - Georgetown 14th in the nation
Medical - Ohio State 26th in the nation (Georgetown 46th)
Education - GW 21st in the nation (OSU 24th)

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/rankings/rankindex_brief.php#

Georgetown University's
Best 361 College Rankings

Click on the list name to see all the schools on that list or
click the category name to see all the lists in the category.
Rank List Category
#16 The Toughest to Get Into Academics
#18 Most Politically Active Politics
#16 Great College Towns Social

OSU has a student body of a little over 35,000 Georgetown has 6,500

I didn't bring up the great medical programs and one of the best law programs, I just provided that actual details.

Last edited:
James said:
Georgetown University's
Best 361 College Rankings

Click on the list name to see all the schools on that list or
click the category name to see all the lists in the category.
Rank List Category
#16 The Toughest to Get Into Academics
#18 Most Politically Active Politics
#16 Great College Towns Social

OSU has a student body of a little over 35,000 Georgetown has 6,500

You brought up programs and Ben showed OSU tops GW and Georgetown or is damn near on par with them and you bring up Tough To Get Into, Politically Active, and Great College Towns Social :chuckles:

Couple that with the fact that OSU dwarfs both schools athletically not only in terms of success but also in revenue each year and yeah I guess OSU is a terrible place to be :rolleyes:

I guess if OSU took out the lowest 29,000 students in terms of success then OSU would probably be tops in the country if both schools had around 6,500 students :neener:

dwarfs athletically? maybe so, but apparently you guys arent graduating your players, and Georgetown has a football team, but its more like an intamural team, its AA. they may not have the athletic department rolling, but there alumni, are crazy, and its a private school, so they get PLENTY of money. there endowment is close to a Billion Dollars, and a Billion Dollar endowment amongst a number in the low thousands...thats serious. and thats privatley funded money, not given by the state.

Notable Alumni

and Georgetown is a powerhouse in other sports like Besides basketball, rowing, sailing, and lacrosse. east coast things.

Last edited:
James said:
dwarfs athletically? maybe so, but apparently you guys arent graduating your players, and Georgetown has a football team, but its more like an intamural team, its AA. they may not have the athletic department rolling, but there alumni, are crazy, and its a private school, so they get PLENTY of money. there endowment is close to a Billion Dollars, and a Billion Dollar endowment amongst a number in the low thousands...thats serious. and thats privatley funded money, not given by the state.

Notable Alumni

and Georgetown is a powerhouse in other sports like Besides basketball, rowing, sailing, and lacrosse. east coast things.

Actually, Georgetown's alumni donations dropped 9% from 2005 and came in at 98 million in 2006. Schools such as Stanford dominated donations raking in close to 911 million.

In comparison, Ohio State just announced that they will be building a research tower that will cost 151 million and it will be funded from portions of this years alumni donations.

So basically they are spending more on one building then Georgetown recieved for the entire year from their alumni.

Portions, really, comparing a private school with about 3/4s the student body is stupid. I wish it was back in the fall so i could put an application into OSU just for laughs and see if i get in, i wouldnt be surprised if i did, to say the least.

As for the "not given by the state" only 18% of Ohio State's fiscal budget is given by the state. That 18% equals about 2.5 billion.

What are you GPA and SAT/ACT scores James?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."