• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

austin carr

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sader

Rookie
Reaction score
somebody please get rid of this guy. i have been playing and watching hoops for some time now, and austin carr is the worst color guy i have seen. i realize he's an x-cav player and people like him for that, but dam he is flat out awful. def not too bright, and it is time for the cavs to move on and get a new guy with at least half a brain to work alongside fred. i think to myself when i listen to the pure garbage that comes out of carr's piehole..fred must go home at night and think ..god dam ac is a friggen moron,, when am i going to get a new guy. PLEASE GET RID OF CARR so i dont haf to listen to the 4th or 5th grade level crap spewing from is incoherent mouth and brain.

carr favs

1.exactly (fred)
2.you're right (fred)
3.situation
it could be a drinking game every time that idiot says one of those. u'd be hammered halfway through the 1st Q.:bigcry:
4.and pretty much whatever else fred says carr just repeats. how does this guy still do the games?..unreal carr never makes a valid basketball point..its just crap, all of it.

also love when fred uses words ac has no idea what the mean.:chuckle: carr acts like he does and even sometimes says something so stupid...

could go on , but ill stop ...for now.

somebody please get rid of this guy. i have been playing and watching hoops for some time now, and austin carr is the worst color guy i have seen. i realize he's an x-cav player and people like him for that, but dam he is flat out awful. def not too bright, and it is time for the cavs to move on and get a new guy with at least half a brain to work alongside fred. i think to myself when i listen to the pure garbage that comes out of carr's piehole..fred must go home at night and think ..god dam ac is a friggen moron,, when am i going to get a new guy. PLEASE GET RID OF CARR so i dont haf to listen to the 4th or 5th grade level crap spewing from is incoherent mouth and brain.

carr favs

1.exactly (fred)
2.you're right (fred)
3.situation
it could be a drinking game every time that idiot says one of those. u'd be hammered halfway through the 1st Q.:bigcry:
4.and pretty much whatever else fred says carr just repeats. how does this guy still do the games?..unreal carr never makes a valid basketball point..its just crap, all of it.

also love when fred uses words ac has no idea what the mean.:chuckle: carr acts like he does and even sometimes says something so stupid...

Shut the fuck up. I love Carr.

Are you not smart enough to analyze the game yourself while watching? Or do you need someone to spoon feed you the game analysis? Carr is an Ohio treasure. I love watching Cavs games when he's commentating.

carr favs

1.exactly (fred)
2.you're right (fred)
3.situation

You mean the Austin Carr Drinking Game which is a time honored RCF tradition? Get this weak shit outta here.

carr favs

1.exactly (fred)
2.you're right (fred)
3.situation

You get the Hell out with that trash.

I hadn't listened to a Cavs game on League pass for a couple of years. I was a bit surprised at how bad it was. Sounds like one of my old uncles after a few beers. I get AC is an icon. A bit of a shock when you're not used to it. Maybe I'll just have a beer or two before the game and I'll enjoy it more. Nice win!

Phelps and Campy are 100x worse

Listening to Campy try to keep up with a highlight video after the game is hilarious (hint: you don't have to change your comment every two seconds when the clip changes)

"and i think we did a great job on team defense tonight...and and there's sexton he's doing really nice with his jumpshot...we rebounded the ball really-...and clarkson has been great off the bench with his shoo-...and we see cedi with the nice fin-...playing together..."

I hadn't listened to a Cavs game on League pass for a couple of years. I was a bit surprised at how bad it was. Sounds like one of my old uncles after a few beers. I get AC is an icon. A bit of a shock when you're not used to it. Maybe I'll just have a beer or two before the game and I'll enjoy it more. Nice win!
See, now that's the right attitude! If you don't like Carr, you haven't been drinking enough! ;)

Aussies and Clevelanders probably have a lot in common. I'd love to do the AC drinking game with a bunch of Aussie fans while cheering on Delly. In fact, that would be one badass RCF event to organize!

The international AC drinking game!

Last edited:

carr favs

1.exactly (fred)
2.you're right (fred)
3.situation

How would you like it if Austin Carr came in here and criticized you for your inability to capitalize words properly?

I'm actually PISSED when I can't hear Fred or Austin during a Cavs game... which was the case whenever the Cavs had national games in the LeBron era. I mean, if it's Marv Albert, cool. But I really hate watching someone call a Golden Taint game and the fanboying is clear.

The asshat who started this thread should be forced to listen to the Knicks announcers for an eternity. Walt Frazier makes AC sound like the most interesting man in the world.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."