• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

BCS Championship Game: LSU vs. Alabama

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most of you don't care about this game.

But, Alabama is currently winning 3 to 0 at the end of 1st.

'Bama is threatening to score again.....

Too many penalties so far LSU...Won't be able to beat Alabama like this.

hey look at this, a piss poor game between the same 2 teams that had a piss poor game 2 months ago. but thankfully we all get to watch this shit again

hey look at this, a piss poor game between the same 2 teams that had a piss poor game 2 months ago. but thankfully we all get to watch this shit again

Well, you can see why they didn't want to give a team from another conference a shot. Michigan was clearly the second best team in 2006 and they didn't even get a chance...

Alabama should have won the first game and they will probably win this one. I'm pretty sure Alabama would beat any other team and I'm not sure anyone can really compete.

If the Packers had their defense they'd be a lock for repeating. :chuckles:

Step up your game LSU, Mathieu, everyone.

I dont think lsu can come back from this deficit.

Alabama should have won the first game and they will probably win this one. I'm pretty sure Alabama would beat any other team and I'm not sure anyone can really compete.

If the Packers had their defense they'd be a lock for repeating. :chuckles:

wait.. what??

Are the Browns playing?

Also, mark me un-impressed with Richardson tonight. Don't get me wrong, he is amazing, but I hope we don't draft him with our pick.

wait.. what??
he said

I'm pretty sure Alabama would beat any other team and I'm not sure anyone can really compete!

What team would compete with Alabama? Their defense is insane. They're stronger, bigger, more physical than any offense I've seen, and they're faster, too.

Their offense obviously has not been great, but LSU's defense is pretty damn good too.

If they would play Trent Richardson in the "plus" side of the field as the commentators keep saying, they might actually have a touchdown instead of a bunch of FGs. Why you wouldn't put your best player in when you're in scoring position is puzzling.

I still think LSU will win even though they're down 9-0.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."