• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ben gordan wins 6th man award

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RichOne

Old School..
Reaction score
ben is a stud and could easily win the rookie of the year award. has brought something for chicago fans to root for again..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2052202

p.s. i was really hoping for dujaun wagner to recieve this award. he played brilliantly coming off the bench this year for us and hands down deserved the award.. :chuckles:

Yeah BenG is some player. He will definatly be the Rookie of the Year also, no doubt in my mind.

As for the 6th man award, I was aiming for RickyD to win it. I had no idea that a rookie was going to snatch it.

When was the last time a rookie won the 6th man award? :dunno:

Hands down he deserved it, but i didnt think they would give it to him since he is a rookie, but he had an amazing year.

Congrats to Ben. He deseved it, though you could have made a good case for RickyD too.

This is horseshit.

Ricky Davis won this award and the only reason why he didnt win it is because of his name, period point blank.

Ricky had more points, better shooting %'s, and he is a MUCH better defender.

Ricky was probably the second most important player on that roster, Ben isnt the first, second, or third. Maybe fourth.

What a load of crap.

Very subtle Mac. I dont have too many problems with this. Ben Gordon's amazing 4th quarter numbers probably gave him the nod. He stole so many games for Chicago. Davis was definately a massive chance, but Gordon to me with his clutch play sneaks home.

I dont see any bias here Mac.

it was close but i dont think ricky blew out gordon for the award the way u think mac.i mean i think it was really close.

I'm shocked to see Gordon here.. I was expecting Ricky D as well.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."