• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Best Fantasy Football Team Names

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shakalu M.D.

Its Happening!!!!
Reaction score
Well it's that time of the year again and I was just curious if anybody had come across any truly hilarious team names. I always love to check out names because they tend to be hilarious and one of the more entertaining aspects of the league (besides playing of course).

The two best ones I've seen this year are:

Kibbles and Vicks (my team name)
Burrested Development

any other really good ones?

I'm Staph Infections in my California friends league.

I enjoy taking real NFL team cities and using their logo and city name in order to make dirty sex jokes. For example, last year I was the Cleveland Steamers and this year I'm the Cincinnati Bowties.

Damn, Ohio inspires some f'd up sex acts :chuckles:

I usually name my team some type of high-end beverage, like Johnnie Walker Blue or Patron Silver.

That's cool, sounds like a....

:drool:

I like your avatar

Yeah his avatar's nice...not so much :drool: for me though, because I'm not really into beastiality.

By the way, nice sig CCF. :chuckles:

The Doctor seems to like Moondog alot :chuckles:

I'm not very creative, so I use my favorite sports teams name. Cavaliers. :thumbup:

my team name in any league I was in has always been "Red Sea Pedestrians"....for those that know me, they should get the joke. :chuckles:

Scrantonicity Clipps....2008 $300 champeens.

Last edited:
My team name this year is the Mossy Donuts. Names of the past are Shit Stains and Underwear Streakers. For some reason I had a thing for making messing in my drawers. Lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."