• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

BIG3 Basketball League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
717d33379eb14c1e9ff274c1312aabb9.png

http://www.big3.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIG3
Thoughts on this? Sounds interesting, looking forward to watching some of these players again.

Sounds awesome. Roger Mason Jr. was on 92.3 The Fan Thursday and said the games will be broadcasted live on ESPN, ABC, TNT, etc. He said this is a professional sports league and the winner of the league will win 30% of the leagues profit.

Will be played in arenas.

I actually thought this was a commentary on the NBA, because it is the Warriors, the Spurs, the Cavs, and everyone else...

I would assume if the games are on ESPN/ABC/TNT that they will be getting revenue from that.

Plus from ticket sales. Mason Jr. said he's getting a lot of calls from around the world to host games.

It will fizzle out quickly once the novelty wears off. Over the hill players, it isn't like fans will see great athletic plays. Most of these guys spent their last years in the NBA collecting a paycheck- they will do the same in this league... It may work in foreign locales where fans will still go crazy to see the Antoine Walkers but Americans just won't care.

Ice Cube is the man for this.

But we need some faces for this league, gotta try to dig the graves up of Kobe and Iverson.

Oh wait after clicking more details, AI is apart of it... I'll tune in

This cant be any worse than Arena Football, and probably cheaper. I can't expect more than $25 dollars seats lol

How could you forget Ricky Davis?
Totally skimmed that section of the press release. Guess my brain couldn't allow me to process the fact he was mentioned in a paragraph with names like Iverson, Billups, etc :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."