• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bonzie Colson: Soon to be eating Draymond's lunch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wow so far this offseason we've gotten the next Draymond, the next KD, and the next Russell Westbrook. Combine that with future HOFer Cedi Osman and the next Marc Gasol and we'll have a big 5 even if LeBron leaves!

Better grab your season tickets before it's too late.

Wow so far this offseason we've gotten the next Draymond, the next KD, and the next Russell Westbrook. Combine that with future HOFer Cedi Osman and the next Marc Gasol and we'll have a big 5 even if LeBron leaves!

Better grab your season tickets before it's too late.

You forgot the new Korver Dakota Mathias

Man, what a weird body and gait.

Obviously he can ball and is crafty but the way he plays it sort of makes me think Notre Dame grabbed him from sort of elite over 40 rec leage team and messed with his birth certificate.

Man, what a weird body and gait.

Obviously he can ball and is crafty but the way he plays it sort of makes me think Notre Dame grabbed him from sort of elite over 40 rec leage team and messed with his birth certificate.
Dude has no neck whatsoever.

Spent a lot of time in the post at ND, doubt that happens in the NBA so definitely needs to work on that outside shot if he is going to make it. Looks like a smart roller from the vision I've seen.

Dude has no neck whatsoever.

Spent a lot of time in the post at ND, doubt that happens in the NBA so definitely needs to work on that outside shot if he is going to make it. Looks like a smart roller from the vision I've seen.

Dude doesn't screen...all he does it slip lol

For him it's like slip screen, post up and ask for the ball and go to work. Every time. He is terrific at it, especially against a switch...although he struggles with double teams.

His problem is his weak lower body imo.

Call me crazy, but I think we're gonna hit a homerun on every rookie we've picked up this year.

And Cedi and Zizic could both be starters.

Seriously...possible.
He went undrafted for a reason. Hold your horses.

I'm not happy about his thighs. Dude seriously skips leg day but not the lunch buffet

I'm not happy about his thighs. Dude seriously skips leg day but not the lunch buffet

It does look like 90% of his body weight is from the waist up.

There’s someone he reminds me of but I’m blanking in who that is at the moment

It does look like 90% of his body weight is from the waist up.

There’s someone he reminds me of but I’m blanking in who that is at the moment

Early Dwight Howard was one of those guys. He looked like he was going to snap any moment back then.

But you're probably thinking of Tyson Chandler.

tyson-chandler-chicken-legs.jpg

Last edited:
Early Dwight Howard was one of those guys. He looked like he was going to snap any moment back then.

But you're probably thinking of Tyson Chandler.

I was more thinking of a Chris Mills X Chris Gatling X Igor/Fritz mashup.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."