• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Breaking Bad Season 5

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bill Walton.

Staffed Member
Reaction score
I am not going to look at this thread again until I finish Season 4. I JUST started watching this series and am currently on episode 4 of Season 4. I am so excited for Season 5 and can not believe I waited so long to watch this.

Love every character and think they all play their vital role. I really can not think of 1 character that is downplayed or shouldn't be there. If I want to go far fetched it would be the DEA "captain" but he is hardly even in it.

By the way, Dexter starts in September I think too. Another bad-ass series.

They are actually splitting it into two 8 episode parts. The first 8 episodes will air this summer and the next 8 episodes will air next summer. While it is technically still the last season we will have new episodes up through summer of 2013.

While it sucks having just 8 episodes, I think this will likely mean the story-lines will build faster and we will have two big payoffs unlike last year were it kind of creep to the big payoff over the last few episodes.

SPOILER (Don't Read Past Here SixPACK)

I'm guessing the first payoff is either going to be Jesse finding out that Walter was the one that poisoned the boy or Hank finally finding out who he is.

By the way, Dexter starts in September I think too. Another bad-ass series.
dexter has been awful for years

^^ also, telling someone "don't read past here" and then posting the following line an inch below isn't as effective as you think. just fyi.

Dexter is better than 3/4 of the trash on TV, though its stronger seasons were the early ones.

Can't wait for new Breaking Bad, one of my favorites.

I've seen up to Season 4. I can't find Season 4 anywhere. Even in this movie store, they never had it.

Season 4 came out on DVD the other day.

I've seen up to Season 4. I can't find Season 4 anywhere. Even in this movie store, they never had it.

IceFilms.info - Quality DivX TV & Movies

Gotta install their add-on (had it for a long ass time now, no problems, malware/spyware, etc..) Has all seasons of em. Or if you don't feel like doing that I can just send you the files through e-mail or something. or add em on here if you want

Bought season 4 on bluray the other day. Already watched 6 episodes in 2 days. I love me some Breaking Bad and I cant wait to see This season. Breaking Bad is one of the few shows where I have seen every episode.

props on people still being interested after season 3.. was a miserable, depressing season until the last couple of episodes.. for those who havent continued past that point, season 4 is a swift kick in the nuts every 5 seconds

unless they bring up walt's likability, I see jesse killing him at the end as he's pretty much turned into the fan favorite

We appreciate you contributing nothing to this thread while clearly showing no interest in the "Breaking Bad" series.

-5 for absolutely no explanation as to [why] Dexter has been "awful for years."

I just started watching "Breaking Bad" on Netflix today. I tried watching the first 5 episodes of "Mad Men" and I just can't get into it.
I'm on episode 3, so I have a LONG way to go. From what I've seen so far, I love it. Can't believe I've gone so long without knowing about this show.

Mad Men starts slow Nicky, but it one of the best shows on TV

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."