• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

browns movie

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cavincali

California's finest
Reaction score
http://www.gibiproductions.com/home.html

heres the site.

i couldnt help but smile, and at the same time i get pissed and at the same time i dont know what to do because i want to win sooooo bad.

when the black dude what cursing at the t.v. and when he was done he just looked so disapointed, so demoralized. like he hurt inside. im just the same way.

its reasurring knowing that there are other young fans as passionate about this team as i am. i know there are dont have to many out here in sac, i know about us browns fans but seeing that black guy and the young kid in the car made me feel good.

cant wait till it comes out. i going to buy it. i already watched the trailer like 10 times. :D

You have no idea how I am when I watch the Browns.

The room has to be cleared, I go nuts, Im so passionate about the Browns.

When that one kid said he would die watching the Browns because of a hear attack, I am the same way and I would be happy knowing I went to a Browns game.

Browns for life, I put the Browns before anything, ANYTHING.

i have gotten better about it but i used to through the remote and hit the walls as i was going outside to throw more stuff.

mac-how many game to you go to a year?

I have a football I keep with me, so in case I wanna throw something, i just spike it or throw it into the other couch.

I goto about three or four, about two games a year front row of the Dawg Pound.

Im on TV alot during the Redskins game i guess, I need to get a copy of that game so bad, I got like 20 calls during that game.

i have that game around the house somewhere. got to find it. but we got so many games it will take me forever.

i hoping to go to a game this year. at first it looked like i was going to go to the opener, but with school and all i dont think that will happen. so instead i might go to a preseason, not as cool but still better than the bar and grill.

Every browns game I go nuts.. Its insane. But hey I got faith in my brownies!!

when i watch the browns i will cuss my mom out if she bothers me,j/k lol.i would if i couldnt get in trouble but when we lost to the steelers in the playoffs my bro pissed me off and i grabbed him and slammed him to the wall cause he was making fun of us.i dont fuck around when it happens,lol.

OMG, omg, omg. I am like the biggest BROWNS hoe there is. And to think that I am foreign, I probably would hate football and love soccer, right? HELL NO! I am so crazy about the BROWNS, that I installed a new tradition in my house: "BEER and PIZZA at 1:00 pm"!

I still would rather watch a BROWNS losing game till the end, instead of a Cavs winning game.

browns fans are so damn passionate and we arent like other fans we are there no matter what.

i dont follow it like you guys, but i always watch browns games, it just i dont really discuss cuz you know a lot more than me...

but i love my brownies..

finally sum ppl i can agree with, other fans from the nfl dont understand us. we are pattionate and we care about our brownies than lets say fans care about the seahawks or saints. but the thing we will always do is hope, and a shot-out to the bigdawg [best browns fan there will ever be] "here we go brownies here we go! woof woof"

Yea like Mac said I usually want to be left alone, cuz when people are in the room talking or they are like ahhhh the Browns suck or what number is he it gets irritating...plus i'm usually standing and trying to use body motions when they throw or kick field goals...but yeah I havent missed a Browns game in 4 years.

one the one who yells at the tv [despite the fact they cannot hear me] and throw stuff around when they loose a close game... [playoffs 2002]

bubabinski said:
one the one who yells at the tv [despite the fact they cannot hear me] and throw stuff around when they loose a close game... [playoffs 2002]

That playoff game 2002 was crazy.. I punhced sooo many walls and threw so much crap it wasn't even funny.

Yeah I was so pissed I hate that stupid Chris Fuamatu Ma'Afala aka Chris Fat Motherf*ucker

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."