• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns moving downtown?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They should pay for it themselves or GTFO.

Speak for yourself. Until you can find me another organization who has done it or will do it, they won't and it's futile to expect it. I'll join the rally to get people against you.

Either way, bad football is better than no football if you're a football fan.

I say be daring- build it behind Tower City, over the river. Puts the stadium right in the middle of the action downtown. Connects right to an existing retail district in Tower City that can Then be revitalized. Also, you don't need an expensive retractable dome: on wintery days you heat the stadium by lighting the river on fire. And no use of fossil fuels to do so.

Speak for yourself. Until you can find me another organization who has done it or will do it, they won't and it's futile to expect it.

Either way, bad football is better than no football if you're a football fan.
The Rams are (before it was announced that they would get money from the Charges as a tenant), the Giants/Jets did and the Falcons, Cowboys and 49ers were 75-90% privately funded.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fmikeozanian%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2FForbes-Infographic-PublicVsPrivateFunding-NFLStadiums-v5.jpg

Last edited:
Complete non sequitur- wonder if east of downtown might be a possibility. Like over by League Park? Redo a blighted area? Way back when, the original Cleveland stadium was slated for Cleveland Heights and what eventually became Severance Center. With Severence going downhill: what if that idea was revisited? I can see clear traffic reasons why not, but again, just a thought. What about in the cuyahoga river valley even? Any doable sights?

The stadium is already downtown.

lol exactly

The only place that even makes sense to build a new stadium would be where Burke Airport is and it would take at least 10 years for the FAA to close an airport. If it's a new build then putting one right next to the current one is the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise put a dome on that bitch.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."