• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns rant thread.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Triple-S

Watch the IndyCar Series on NBC
Reaction score
This team is what the St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals, pre-Warren Sapp Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints (pre-dome patrol, pre-aaron brooks, pre-drew brees) used to be.

That's the level of bad we were.

it's a fucking joke that this organization...that used to be one of the flagship franchises of pro football....that is an hour up the road from the first pro football team...has some of the best fans in pro football...is this inept.

this is a team that should be playing in some aforementioned desert in arizona or in the gator bowl. this should not be the team representing the likes of paul brown, jim brown, leroy kelly, ozzie newsome, and others.

I'm tired of it. Either figure this fucking thing out or move this team to fucking London. Let us have our memories.

This team is what the St. Louis/Arizona Cardinals, pre-Warren Sapp Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints (pre-dome patrol, pre-aaron brooks, pre-drew brees) used to be.

That's the level of bad we were.

it's a fucking joke that this organization...that used to be one of the flagship franchises of pro football....that is an hour up the road from the first pro football team...has some of the best fans in pro football...is this inept.

this is a team that should be playing in some aforementioned desert in arizona or in the gator bowl. this should not be the team representing the likes of paul brown, jim brown, leroy kelly, ozzie newsome, and others.

I'm tired of it. Either figure this fucking thing out or move this team to fucking London. Let us have our memories.

It's past time to stop saying this, it's going on 30 years since their hay day.

qzVadIb.gif

It's past time to stop saying this, it's going on 30 years since their hay day.

Going by a timeline.

89? Last Division title, Last appearance in a conference title game.

94? Last home playoff game.

I'd say 1994 was the last time this was true. They killed off the old stadium among other things. It's like if you killed off Ohio State's program, dumped the shoe and replaced it with a MAC program and Infocision Stadium.

The NFL just...flat out completely...neutered this franchise. In fact...It's really not the same one. It's a fucking Zombie.

Whether it was implementing new rules after Bottlegate, or pretty much giving us Arena Football league caliber players upon our entry into expansion while the Carolina's, Houston's and Jacksonville's got some actual talent...it's really stunning.

I guess there was rumors that the Broncos, Bengals, and Bucs used us to get new stadiums..and we almost had those teams.

Could you imagine how awesome that would be to have those teams I just typed? No, no, we get stuck with this shit.

Who cares?

Why do you guys watch this team?
Unfortunately it's freaking 90 degrees in September. This weather that is irregularly warm is no weather to be outside in.

How the fuck can this still be happening. I understand we got fucked in the expansion draft in 99. But Fuck, that was 18 GD years ago.
We just got our ass kicked by a 3rd string QB making his 2nd start. Unacceptable. Got sucked into this goddamn franchise again this year. FUCK!

So the number 1 overall draft pick still hasnt played, the starting qb is the youngest ever to start a season, and the team won 1 game last year. Also like half the roster is guys in their first or second year.
This team is not good, stop expecting it.

I suggest fans take a knee next week when the Browns starters are introduced

The Browns are killing any interest I have in the NFL. I don't care about other teams, players, anything. I'd rather sit on my couch on Saturdays for 10+ hrs and watch college football than anything having to do with the NFL.

So the number 1 overall draft pick still hasnt played, the starting qb is the youngest ever to start a season, and the team won 1 game last year. Also like half the roster is guys in their first or second year.
This team is not good, stop expecting it.
We have a winner! You're an idiot if you thought the rebuild was only going to be 1 year. We're looking for progress this season and the team is most definitely not worse off than last year and is missing some key pieces. Quit you're crying. Its been 3 weeks.

The Browns are killing any interest I have in the NFL. I don't care about other teams, players, anything. I'd rather sit on my couch on Saturdays for 10+ hrs and watch college football than anything having to do with the NFL.
You've dealt with this shit I am guessing the majority of your adult life. Most definitely since 1999. Why is now apparently the breaking point?

A lot of complaining just to complain.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."