• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns sign RB Carlos Hyde

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He had some very good moments in SF. I’m anxious to see what he can be for the Browns. Question - how do you guys see this impacting possibly taking Barkley at 1 or 4?

Pretty expensive deal for a veteran when they are certainly going to have a myriad of cheaper, younger running backs at their disposal in the 33-64 pick range.

I’d still use a pick on one of those 2nd round running backs and work under the expectation that Hyde’s three year deal is actually only a one-year deal.

Hopefully this ends the Barkley chatter.

I seriously do not understand the need for these separate threads for signings like this....

It should go in the Free Agent thread. This thread will be dead and gone within a week.

Reactions: NtG
Pretty expensive deal for a veteran when they are certainly going to have a myriad of cheaper, younger running backs at their disposal in the 33-64 pick range.

I’d still use a pick on one of those 2nd round running backs and work under the expectation that Hyde’s three year deal is actually only a one-year deal.

Hopefully this ends the Barkley chatter.

I think they will still take one, but it will likely be later than the 2nd round.

Looking at our running backs right now, Royce Freeman sure would look good there.

Not happening, I think it's QB at 1, Chubb or trade down at 4.

Unless they sign a #1 CB i think they have their sights on Fitzpatrick or a slight trade back for Ward. Chubb could be in play though if they feel that Garret, Chubb and Ogbah can all play together. Talk about a meeting a the QB. WOW

I actually agree with Triplethreat. I think the separate threads are nice for new draft picks but the separate threads for each free agent chops things up a bit too much IMO.

Unless they sign a #1 CB i think they have their sights on Fitzpatrick or a slight trade back for Ward. Chubb could be in play though if they feel that Garret, Chubb and Ogbah can all play together. Talk about a meeting a the QB. WOW
That depends on if they think he's an outside CB, I don't think they'll take Minkah if they think he's a FS or slot CB

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."