• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns sign two draft picks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I can't wait for BE to sign. I wonder if he is going to be singed in time for TC.

He said he wants to be in without a hold out, but with agents, that never happens it seems like.

Who are his agents again? Isn't it the Postons? Or someone as bad as them? I can't remember exactly, but I did hear something.

If it's the Postons I'm going to be pissed they made sure KW2 got a fat deal and he hasn't done jack crap yet. I hate how in the NFL to sign a drafted player in the 1st round you have to give them around 40 million or up while in the NBA it's around 12 million or less. Why is it that if you are drafted in the 1st round of the nfl draft they get so much more money then any other sport, especially when u get busts like Gerard Warren Courtney Brown and Tim Couch thats about 120 mill of crap right there.

CavsDawgsTribe said:
I hate how in the NFL to sign a drafted player in the 1st round you have to give them around 40 million or up while in the NBA it's around 12 million or less.

Well, considering that how...

1. Football is more popular,
and
2. Players playing football are at a bigger risk of getting killed or SERIOUSLY hurt for life.

But I don't agree with the whole idea of paying athletes that much money.

No, the main reason why contracts are so big in the NFL is they arent guaranteed so they make them shell out big signing bonuses and try to milk them for every year they keep the player.

Also, in the NBA, contracts are laid out for rookies and the max's. Where as in the NFL, you can get any deal you want.

And his agents arent the Postons and he said he is determined to be in camp on time and isnt going to hold out for a huge deal, he just wants whats fair.

What 99% of human beings think are fair and what Kevin and Carl Poston think are fair are 2 highly contrasted things. If they got 40 mill out of Winslow at pick #6 and based on the facts that Braylon went 3 picks higher salaries gradually increase year by year and Tight Ends tend to receive smaller contracts, we are going to dole out a 50 mill deal give him a share of the Browns, and name the Stadium after him. Well not exactly but with the Postons anything is possible..

-braylon edwards stadium... haha
-the cleveland edwards's

i hate agents... if i was tring to sign arookie i would be the prick.. not the agents...
not give in to the agents...
and if they dont sign.. then there is a year without football and more importanly the money

Exactly, Edwards is still upset about the Dolphins thing, trust me you don't want AJ Feeley throwing to you Dilfer isn't much better but IMO he is better.

But back on topic, Antonio Perkins is a utility player kinda, he returned an NCAA record 5 punts in a season and numerous kickoffs, he reminds me a lot like Dante Hall not really exceptional at their positions wr and corner respectively but they are great special teams guys..and a good special teams can make or break you..

As for Hoffman he is a talented lineman I heard but he dropped a keg on his foot during college? lol i'm not concerned because with our new " fit in or get out" mentality that crennel and everyone has instilled he can well fit in or get out...lol

yea... how embaracing... ooppss.. there goes my season... damn keg!
at lease the stench of puke from passed out partiers will calm my nerves

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."