• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns trade for Patriots' Jamie Collins

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wow... I love it if we've agreed to terms on an extension, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Sure hope so.. He's an UFA going into the off-season.

Wow. No way they make this move without being prepared to shell out lots of money.

Adding a 27 year old pro bowler is never a bad thing.

Wow. No way they make this move without being prepared to shell out lots of money.

Adding a 27 year old pro bowler is never a bad thing.

Yeah, with all that cap room, I'm sure they're going to offer him big. Gotta prove his importance though, so hope the staff sells him being the cornerstone of the defense.

Props to the FO. Their work with Pryor, some good looking draft picks (like Nassib), this trade... a few encouraging things at least during a "bad" season.

If they resign him, I love this move, LB is a huge need for this team. Using draft ammo to acquire premier players in their prime? Folks, I said it in the tank thread but the Browns may be onto something here.

If you guys re-sign him this is a genius move...27 year old All-Pro for a 3rd round pick...doesn't take analytics to know that is a great deal.

I continue to love what this front office is doing. I feel like they are ahead of the curve and it's only a matter of time until other teams catch up to their analytical approach. Why not trade a 3rd round pick for a great LB in his prime? NFL GM's continue to overvalue draft picks and the Browns seized on the opportunity. The Browns weren't going to get a player as good as Collins in the 3rd round. Cap space is good. Hopefully the money speaks and Hue and the Browns can sell him on being part of the Browns' turnaround.

Did he give Giselle the schlong or something? Why would Big Bill trade him away?

Love the move especially with the cap space we have to sign him up long term.

Now have more room to use our other high picks not on a LB.

Did he give Giselle the schlong or something? Why would Big Bill trade him away?

Love the move especially with the cap space we have to sign him up long term.

Now have more room to use our other high picks not on a LB.

Same thing with Chandler Jones. Unless they're committed to building the defense around you and you aren't willing to re-sign on the cheap, you're expendable.

So...we got this guy...draft Garrett and a DB in the 1st...all of a sudden we have a semblance of a defense.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."