• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns trade Kevin Hogan to Washington

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I’m gonna meet him at the airport here and see if he’ll autograph my ass

I guess we move up 17 spots which isn't nothing. I guess the Redskins see him as a fixable project.

I'm glad Hogan connected with Washington, but why do I have a feeling he was aiming for a trade to Baltimore?

I'm ashamed of myself now.

We would have just cut him. Lmao Washington.

better than just cutting him. Tom Brady and Antonio Brown were 6th round picks.

better than just cutting him. Tom Brady and Antonio Brown were 6th round picks.
Yea but what if the Browns draft a backup punter with their 6th round pick ?

Yea but what if the Browns draft a backup punter with their 6th round pick ?

At least they would draft someone useful then! You need need an emergency QB on the roster since he may do better than peeps we had lol

At the end of the day, Washington felt they needed a QB for depth and trading down while acquiring one made sense to them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, Kevin. Request a trade. For the love of God, if we could find someone to trade you to we’d have done it already.

No one wants you, bro.

Notice out there? Every single person knows we will be cutting him. Now, sure, if a team wants him as a #3 QB, they may float us a conditional 7th to make sure they get him.

Either way, it's not as if this needed put out there.

This is Hogan seeing that he doesn't have a chance to make this roster and requesting out.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

We pick swapped in the 6th round. Don’t act like this is some victory.

My point was that everyone already knew he wasn’t going to make the roster. Everyone. Thus, teams knew we had him on the market for literally anything.

His “trade request” wasn’t about helping Cleveland put it out there as some have stated. It was about Kevin Hogan.

I was making fun of the fact that he “requested a trade” from the team before we even had a chance to use him as another arm at OTA’s like he’s not lucky to be in the league.

I had more issue with the trade request than I did anything else. I found it hilarious, actually. When anyone bad at his job starts making demands while on the cusp of being fired, it takes quite the gall really.

Last edited:
Geeze, the guy just wanted a chance at a job. I'm sure he's worked his ass off his whole life to be a fringe NFL QB. I don't think him asking to be moved from a team thats clearly not going to use him is that big a deal.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."