• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Uniforms

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DevilDogg

Dawg Pounder
Reaction score
Anyone know if the browns will have new jerseys this year?
If you look on the clevelandbrowns.com page, all the picsk shown from mini camps have a different jersey on, or this may just be a practice one..
But I love them, and would love to see them use them full time.
Difference is there are no numbers up on the shoulders and no stripes on the arms.. looks very clean and slick...I think they look great!!
Anyone have any info on these?? :confused:
Thanks!!

Probably just practice jerseys. Doesn't seem likely that the Browns will try to change the face of their organization. They don't even have a real logo, and never had one.

They will never alter the unis.

Brown, Orange and white, that's all, that's it.

You have to put in a request a year in advance for new unis anyway, so nothing this year.

Cant wait to see those lovely Orange pants and brown tops, man i love that uni.

Our jerseys are ones that will never change, the Brown Orange and White will live forever, ask buba he'll tell you we've been through the Browns uniform topics numerous times.

they have changed. the colors are the same but little design things like numbers and stripes have been altered over time.

ya little tweakings but it's still the same, i'm glad we dont have to change, like the cardinals ripped off the falcons jerseys lol

mac that is the best uni we have...didnt we first wear that in the MNF against the Rams 2 years ago?I also like the orange jerseys and white pants too.

I was front row of the Dawg Pound for that game, I dont recall them wearing that uni though. i believe last year was the first year they wore it. I could be wrong though, dont remember

yea i think they did wear em that night...some couple got married also,lol.

do remeber that game.

that day was one of the worst days of my life.

failed english. car broke. browns lost.

If your talking about the orange uni's they first started wearing them on the Sunday of Halloween If I'm right.

Cant wait to see those lovely Orange pants and brown tops, man i love that uni.

Dude, that is one thing I will agree with u on. I love that combination.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."