• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bynum's hurt? You want Gooden

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

kblade

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
Maybe we could work a deal with the allmighty lakers. With bynum out there a little thin at PF/c. I was thinking maybe we could have a farmar or crittenton in return for a big. Its a slim chance but I thought I would throw it out.

Re: bynums hurt? You want gooden.

It's a good thought and if anything, I'd try to swing Odom or Brown+Crittenton to a 3rd team for a "sidekick" like Redd, Bibby, T-Mac although any of those deals would be lopsided in the Cavs favor...

We could spin gooden off the Warriors, and pick up a #1 pick. Then we could swing Snow and Newble to the Sonics for Kurt Thomas, and use the TPE to take Earl Watson. Maybe that's not the ideal solution, but it should sure up our rotations quite a bit.

Start

Watson
Hughes
James
Thomas
Z

Bench rotation of

AV
Boobie
Sasha
Devin

Eventually Tuna/DW Jones/Simmons

You could use Bron as the 4 vs certain teams, and use Sasha quite a bit off the bench. Plus we'd have 2 firsts we could use in the summer(ours and the W's).

Lakers are very high on Farmar and Crittenton. With Webber saying he expects to play soon, the Lakers seem like a logical fit. Especially now that he is guaranteed significant run for a couple months.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."