• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Can we all agree on one thing? Thank you RCF.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TitleTown

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Best fans in the world.

I love RCF.

There's lots of mixed emotions, but lets not take it out on each other.

Regardless of what happens in the future, I'll be here chatting about it with you all. I am grateful for that.

Go Cavs!

More mixed than 2010. That’s for sure.

At least in 2010 he left for a better team (Wade and Bosh)

This time he left for a pile of horse shit. Lonzo KCP Ingram. Oh and they signed Lance Stephenson too. Smfh. I wasn't gonna get mad this time but this is worse then when he bolted for Miami. Can't wait for him to miss the playoffs or get knocked out round 1.

At least in 2010 he left for a better team (Wade and Bosh)

This time he left for a pile of horse shit. Lonzo KCP Ingram. Oh and they signed Lance Stephenson too. Smfh. I wasn't gonna get mad this time but this is worse then when he bolted for Miami. Can't wait for him to miss the playoffs or get knocked out round 1.
we all know Kawhi is headed out there and don't forget dwight Howard as well. bron ain't stupid.

we all know Kawhi is headed out there and don't forget dwight Howard as well. bron ain't stupid.

Dwight hates the Lakers lmmfao. Spurs gonna send Kawhi to Clippers out of spite. And even with Kawhi they getting knocked out round 1. GS HOU OKC all better even with Kawhi. Its gonna be sad times for him when Lakers face plant this season.

More mixed than 2010. That’s for sure.
Yeah, 2010 was a slap in the face.

This one would have been easier to stomach if he didn't give the Lakers 4 years, when he held the Cavs feet to the win-now fire...

...but it's over now. And frankly, I'm ok with it. 2016 was amazing. I was in downtown Cleveland when we won. I will always remember it.

I'm looking forward to the next Cavs story. We had many great chapters before LeBron, and we'll have many more chapters after. Of that I'm certain.

GS HOU OKC all better even with Kawhi.
LOL I know objectivity is hard to come by at the moment, but what has OKC accomplished that gets them company with the other 2? They got swatted pretty convincingly in the 1st round by the fuckin' Jazz.

LeBron, Kawhi and solid role players would fist the Thunder.

LOL I know objectivity is hard to come by at the moment, but what has OKC accomplished that gets them company with the other 2? They got swatted pretty convincingly in the 1st round by the fuckin' Jazz.

LeBron, Kawhi and solid role players would fist the Thunder.

I trust in Westbrook and PG in year 2. Also I'm assuming they buy Melo out. Freeing themselves of Melo would make them much much better.

I trust in Westbrook and PG in year 2. Also I'm assuming they buy Melo out. Freeing themselves of Melo would make them much much better.
Well for starters nothing Melo has ever done in his career should lead you to believe that he won't take every red cent he's owed, making a buyout unlikely.

And even if he they did, your faith in Westbrook and PG isn't going to mean much against LeBron and Kawhi; that's a terribly lopsided duo comparison.

Lebron/Kawhi would be deadly. Sprinkle in a couple of 3 and D players... yikes.

That being said, we will find out if Kawhi is a system player or not, as it has been told many times that he is very passive at times. But so was kd in okc and he’s doing fine.

That being said, we will find out if Kawhi is a system player or not, as it has been told many times that he is very passive at times. But so was kd in okc and he’s doing fine.

That's a good point how will he fit in LeBrons system? Most players perform better in SA then else where.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."