• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Carmelo Anthony

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you like Melo on this team if you didn't have to trade Love?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who we have to trade (really?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Otsego Mar

Master
Reaction score

jeep_safari1.jpg

I figured it's time for the first Safari of the season. Let's see if we can break the chain of wildly fun but tragic endings to literally every single safari in RCF history except for LeBron James part duex.

@Lee , we may need to merge this into a super friends safari eventually.

So - who's down for some caramel in ya coffee?

subheader03_copy_400x400.jpg

amare-stoudemire-buyout.png

dwyane-wade-lebron-james-could-reunite-in-cleveland.jpg

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif~c200

Safari time up in dis biaaatch. The most unlikely of safaris calls for the worst effort made in my photoshop safari history.
33kztwO.jpg

So a lineup of Kyrie, Melo, Lebron, Love and TT... nice D bro.
Bench: Mcrae, Mcrae, Mcrae, Mcrae, Felder

Reactions: Lee
So a lineup of Kyrie, Melo, Lebron, Love and TT... nice D bro.
Bench: Mcrae, Mcrae, Mcrae, Mcrae, Felder

Just get Gee & Hickson back to round out our bench and we got ourselves a reunion for the ages.

It would be great if he played defense and we could add him without giving up Love and if he would be happy with reduced shots, and if he played more like he did on team usa where he made quick decisions and didn't stop the ball. That is a lot of ifs.

It would be great if he played defense and we could add him without giving up Love and if he would be happy with reduced shots, and if he played more like he did on team usa where he made quick decisions and didn't stop the ball. That is a lot of ifs.

That 2008 team dominated like no other team I have ever watched.

Don't see how we'd get him without giving up Love. Just making the salary work without Love is tough.

We're not adding him by trading Kevin Love; that'd be insane; so that's not really an issue.

Love didn't play defense before coming to the Cavs, he does now; Melo has played defense in his career, and he'd have very little responsibility on offense with the starters so one would expect him to have more energy on the other side of the ball.

I do expect him to play as he did on Team USA; but I also expect him to go iso and work in the post when running with the bench unit.

The one concern I would have is the ball stopping when it gets to him; and that's not something I think can be easily fixed. But, considering how we play, if he goes more towards spot-up/catch-and-shoot or just a few steps/dribble-drive or finding an open look or pass then we're good. It's, not a lot to ask from a former superstar.

jeep_safari1.jpg

I figured it's time for the first Safari of the season. Let's see if we can break the chain of wildly fun but tragic endings to literally every single safari in RCF history except for LeBron James part duex.

@Lee , we may need to merge this into a super friends safari eventually.

So - who's down for some caramel in ya coffee?

subheader03_copy_400x400.jpg

amare-stoudemire-buyout.png

dwyane-wade-lebron-james-could-reunite-in-cleveland.jpg

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif~c200

We might need to define Super Friend.

OK, Wade and melo for sure.

CP3? I think so.

But, and I am not sure, is Eric Bledsoe a Super Friend.

Man would that be an atrocious defensive team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."