• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs New Court Design (NBA APP)?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lagoa

Rookie
Reaction score
XESRc2.jpg

This is the image for preview season opener by Cavs in 2017-18 season on NBA APP, from Brazil.

This is the new design for new season? Yellow and red on court?? Geeeezzzz, this is real? Its the worst Cavs design court ever! Hope app is wrong.

XESRc2.jpg

This is the image for preview season opener by Cavs in 2017-18 season on NBA APP, from Brazil.

This is the new design for new season? Yellow and red on court?? Geeeezzzz, this is real? Its the worst Cavs design court ever! Hope app is wrong.
Old photo.

XESRc2.jpg

Don’t fret. Not only is that court pic in your app not new, it’s actually really old. Like from 2012 old.

121024-new-court-640.jpg

If you look in your pic it’s showing the old jumbotron too. ;)

Don’t fret. Not only is that court pic in your app not new, it’s actually really old. Like from 2012 old.

121024-new-court-640.jpg

If you look in your pic it’s showing the old jumbotron too. ;)

I actually really like this and wish they'd go back to it.

might belong in the new jersey thread, but to keep with the spirit of the new court design I found our new jersey design that was leaked.

88b2558aa7fc7274e45a46e888055085--nba-stars-the-cleveland.jpg

Hydro likes the bulge.

I'm already set thanks to football - the tight pants on linemen and some tight ends & linebackers is more my thing. I just think we need a return to short shorts simply for the style. :chuckle:

I'm already set thanks to football - the tight pants on linemen and some tight ends & linebackers is more my thing. I just think we need a return to short shorts simply for the style. :chuckle:

Play coy all you want, I know i love women's tennis uniforms for the exact same reasons you want short shorts on basketball players.

I just find it funny is how did we not see how gay those short shorts were just like we never saw in the 80's how gay Judas Priest dressed, lmao.

Bring back the 2014-15 and 2015-16 court. Blue sidelines, not black.

New Cavs court design and 2k18 has it in this leaked video with new logos standing out

Well at the very least I like the center court better. Was not a fan of the ridiculously big C.

New Cavs court design and 2k18 has it in this leaked video with new logos standing out

Horrendous. That shield logo might be the worst logo in the entire league.

Two tone hardwood. Two-color lane. Blue baselines and sidelines. I mean, Jesus. That court is a camel.

Lol we are so bad at picking jerseys & court designs. Every 2 years the court is changed smh

Just noticed this thread, doodled this three years ago

LxHTuZb.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."