• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Championship Parade/Rally

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

billmac91

NBA Starter
Reaction score
I'm driving in from Charlotte tomorrow.

Anyone have any links of official information on the parade Wednesday and any other activities that might be happening?

I know restaraunts and bars will be packed, but any recommendations on where to eat, or best spots to ahve some beers and celebrate?

Any info would be appreciated. I can't wait to get into town tomorrow.

Would be good to know the timing...when it starts, when we should get there, etc.

Yeah, this is critical for me. Got classes on Wednesday. Hopefully it is a little bit later in the afternoon. I heard rumors of 11:30AM or something but don't know from where...

Last edited:
Mob scene at the Airport for the Cavs as they returned home. Someone told me at least 20 thousand people.
Oh my fucking god.

This parade is going to be insane. Feel like I'm gonna have to get there at 7AM to even be in sight of everything

Oh my fucking god.

This parade is going to be insane. Feel like I'm gonna have to get there at 7AM to even be in sight of everything
Check the six o'clock news. According to my buddy, no police or crowd control. Just a flash mob so to speak.

Are there any details that are official yet? All that I've seen looks like speculation.

Start at 11:30 and end at 1:30?

End at Mall C? Browns stadium?

Expecting 800,000 people?

http://www.neosportsinsiders.com/source-cavs-championship-parade-route-info-reveled/

CLEVELAND – The Cavaliers title parade on Wednesday is coming quickly – and news is coming out of the parade route and information.

A source with knowledge of the parade has given the details to NEOSI as to the time and the route.

The parade will start at 11am, and is set to end at Mall C Downtown – with a 1 hour program to start at 1:30pm.

The program may be moved to First Energy Stadium, the home of the Browns the source says.

The source also says the city is expecting about 800,000 for the event.

The Cavs beat the Warriors for their first NBA title Sunday night in Oakland.

The route will be Ontario to Carnegie to East 9th.

This is fucking surreal.

Anyone have a better source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."