• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Change name

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewEra

former name-lbj2300
Reaction score
I don't think LeBron will leave but if LeBron leaves Cavs, can we change our names to something else cause lots of us have Lebron in our name or will we have to make new account?

I know it goes against normal protocol, but I would imagine that after July , there will be a one-time-only window to get a few of ya'lls names changed.... if it comes to that. :chuckles:

You have 49 days to think of a new one. Hopefully not, though.

We are hoping that a rush of name change requests (within a small window during the off-season when things are not busy) occurs for any RCF poster who uses "23" but wants to change to "6".

Not even going there on the OP question.

If need be I'll allow everyone to change their names if they want. All we ask is that you keep the name clean and post your old username in your status box if your a long time poster so we don't get confused.

This will come in handy for all the Mike Brown fans on the board. Don't know who else it would apply to.

(crickets...)

Thanks for allowing us to change our names. Imagine how many ppl would need to change their names on CF if Lebron does leave.

I already changed my name from Cavs23MVP to Cavs6MVP about two months ago so nobody stole it when he changed numbers...now I don't know if it will even matter.

I'd actually like to get a name change even though I don't have LBJ in my name, haha. If the time comes, I'm sure we'll know.

I'd actually like to get a name change even though I don't have LBJ in my name, haha. If the time comes, I'm sure we'll know.

It took this post for me to finally look and your screen name, and realize that it wasn't "Xylophone". :chuckles:

Dead serious.

xylophone.jpg

It took this post for me to finally look and your screen name, and realize that it wasn't "Xylophone". :chuckles:

Dead serious.

xylophone.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! Honestly Stereo, that's hysterical. I was just at a complete loss when making the username, so I just used my XBL Gamertag. I know you guys did have a name change a couple months back, but I unfortunately was too late to be a part of it :(

OTHER than if LBJ leaves, will there be an opportunity to potentially change our names?

Hmm, there should be a history of name changes under the user profile so we'd know who he is

I'd be fine with that. I don't know how well I'm regarded on the site, but I like to think I make some solid contributions, haha. Whenever it's possible, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."