• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cleveland Sports Mount Rushmore

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Makes the Cleveland Sports Mount Rushmore?

• Bob Feller

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Jim Brown

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Larry Doby

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Omar Vizquel

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Bernie Kosar

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Mark Price

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Paul Brown

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Otto Graham

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Lou Boudreau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Meant to click other for Austin Carr, but accidentally clicked vote instead

Art Modell, LeBron James, Jim Thome, Carlos Boozer

Gonna let that marinate and see the response I get.

Jim brown, bob feller, Otto graham and Lebron

Jim brown, bob feller, Otto graham and Lebron

Pretty sure Abe Lincoln doesn't get on Mount Rushmore if he upper decks the toilet in the White House bathroom on his way out of office

Pretty sure Abe Lincoln doesn't get on Mount Rushmore if he upper decks the toilet in the White House bathroom on his way out of office

It'd be more like if he called a Lincoln-Douglas debate to take place inside the White House bathroom and invited all of the local press in for the upper decking, then telegraphed the results to the rest of the US.

In all seriousness,

Bob Feller, Jim Brown, Austin Carr, Omar Vizquel

Bob Feller, Paul Brown, Austin Carr, Jim Brown.

Why would Austin Carr be on the list? The Cavs haven't had anyone in their history who merits consideration unless Lebron comes back and wins a title.

Why would Austin Carr be on the list? The Cavs haven't had anyone in their history who merits consideration unless Lebron comes back and wins a title.

Being the first player in franchise history and sticking around after retirement to be a commentator and a member of the organization is a big deal, at least to me. I'd think a lot of others feel the same way.

As for my list: Austin Carr, Bob Feller, Tris Speaker, and Jim Brown

It's an incomplete mountain.

Otto Graham is a shoe-in, and none of you guys have him, give or take some exceptions. Look him up, 7 titles in 10 championship games is no small feat for the Browns. We all know about Jim Brown, so that's enough said. Bob Feller is another one with legendary numbers as a pitcher who left for the war and came back again.

The problem is:

1. We have 3 major sports and require at least 1 from the third.
  2. We need something LEGENDARY from the third, and there's only one guy who fits the bill at the moment.
  3. It seems it needs to be a fan favorite.

Perhaps LeBron can get there, but who knows, depends on how it ends...

Bob Feller, Jim Brown, Paul Brown, Kenny Lofton.

Baron Davis, Albert Belle, Webster Slaughter, and Rick Vaughn.

Paul Brown, Jim Brown, Bob Feller, Jesse Owens

Tris Speaker- Player/Manager of the 1920 Indians that won the franchises first World Series.
Bob Feller- Hall of Famer and Navy WWII Veteran. You don't see that combo everyday.
Jim Brown- Represents what Browns fans want Browns football to be. The Golden Era of the Browns.
Larry Doby- First African American player in the American League.

Heavy on the Indians. But Feller and Doby were more than just players. They would put Cleveland in the best light. No Cav is deserving. LBJ if he stayed and won a ring would easily make it. Paul Brown is an honorable mention. Otto Graham should be on there too.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."