• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Columbus Blue Jackets thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BMAN

All-Star
Reaction score
We have any Jackets fans on here? I just started getting into hockey this season so still getting up to speed with the game and players. Lost a big game last night, but are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. I figured this team deserves its own thread and hopefully it sparks some NHL discussion.

Won tonight, first place in wild card standings.

Huge win in OT last night. Johansen definitely got #30 in style. Those points from the win are huge though with only a few games left and so many teams in the hunt for a spot.

Jackets lose in overtime, so still pick up a point. Haven't been able to watch the last couple games unfortunately.

Should of won the game but taking a point from the Avs isn't a worst care scenario

This is a very under talented team that has worked hard. They play very physical and play to their potential. Cleveland teams could learn a thing or two

This is a very under talented team that has worked hard. They play very physical and play to their potential. Cleveland teams could learn a thing or two

Exactly, happy to see this team finally doing well. Hopefully they continue to play well enough to cling to that incredibly huge 1-point lead they hold in the wild card. :chuckles:

Looks like they will make the playoffs. Would be nice to get out of one of the wildcard spots so they avoid Boston/Pitt.

Playoffs! They clinched a spot earlier tonight.

i went to the red wings game a week ago or so. good game. i casually watch, have been a little more interested this year cause they're doing so well. i'd like to go to a playoff game. i bet the atmosphere is great.

guarenteed to play Pitt or Boston. cant move up. match up better with Pitt, MAF usually sucks come playoff time and was even benched to save their cup hopes last year. plus Pitt hasn't been playing well as of late. on the other hand we have played Boston better this year, but they are a complete team and are rolling into the playoffs. we also haven't played Boston since november with a couple close games while we were playing our worst hockey of the season.

the BJs also finally got it right with their future, have an elite #1 C and Goalie and Murray might be the best defensive rookie this year. all the pieces you need to build a team, plus already the youngest team in hockey with the #1 or #2 prospect pool depending who you ask.

Pittsburgh it is.....Going to be an away game at home in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh it is.....Going to be an away game at home in the playoffs.

No not really. first 2 home games sold out and the Blue Jackets restricted in person ticket sales to columbus residents only and online ticket sales to ohio residents only.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."