• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Columbus Northland

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Da Hard Way

Columbus Goat
Reaction score
Go on and show Jared Sullinger and them Columbus boys some love knocking out the number 1 high school team in the nation tonight without their second best player:cool:

no love

forget yall then

celebrate myself:headbang::neener:

I watched that... Sullinger DOMINATED Thompson.

And the little pg for Northland, cant remember his name, Junior #3, took the kid #5 all night.

I think they said #3 is headed to Penn State after his senior year??? He played as good a game as Sullinger, expecially handling their press.

I watched...

BTW my cousin plays for Whetstone... a small HS in Columbus.... They are getting blown out by 40 by Bishop Ready and 50 by Watterson.... Tonight they lost to Columbus Brookhaven by almost 60

my point is they play Columbus Northland 2 times this year

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hide:

I seriously think its possible that if Northland took the game seriously they could hold Whetstone to 0 points and score over 100... this is no joke, I am being serious

this is a college team vs a JV highschool team basically with big time injuries

should be an interesting scene those 2 nights

Yea Trey Burke going to P State....He had whatever he wanted that night and played pretty good defense.

Can't wait to see how they play against Oak Hill in January, Honestly i don't think those kind of schools should get recognized by high school basketball leagues. They're basically all star teams with kids all over the state, region and sometimes nation all on the team. Really is a disadvantage for normal high schools when they go against each other. bleh

Northland got it though:cool:

As far as Whetstone:chuckles: Poor kids...No reason they should be getting blown out like that though

Findley and Oak Hill aren't recognized. They don't get to play for state championships, just the mythical "National Title", which isn't real. So they basically just go to those schools for a chance to be noticed by scouts and a chance to boost their GPA.

And not to be funny, but what's different between what Oak Hill and those schools are doing, and what Northland is doing? How many of those kids are actually from that district?

Yea Trey Burke going to P State....He had whatever he wanted that night and played pretty good defense.

Can't wait to see how they play against Oak Hill in January, Honestly i don't think those kind of schools should get recognized by high school basketball leagues. They're basically all star teams with kids all over the state, region and sometimes nation all on the team. Really is a disadvantage for normal high schools when they go against each other. bleh

Northland got it though:cool:

As far as Whetstone:chuckles: Poor kids...No reason they should be getting blown out like that though
I agree with the Oak Hill game. They have a kid formerly from the Dayton area named Juwan Staten who is a stud guard.

I didn't know they couldn't compete for state titles and stuff like that, But Oak Hill and Findley are programs created especially for top talents around the nation. I think i heard the announcers say two of Findley's top players actually hail from the Toronto, Canada area and their program was created literally a few years ago. Did you hear all those perks they get from Nike and other business places?

Free everything pretty much lol

As far as Northland....They're just a normal high school where anybody can try out and make the team. Those kids are from and came up in the Columbus public school system

I saw them in action last night.... they played my Whetstone boys... My poor cousin and his friends didnt fare to welll as the final score was 82-26 and Northland was simply toying with them

BUT

on the first play of the game my cousin blocked Sullingers shot... it was awesome

other than that it was sad... they beat the hell out of them.... had they taken the game seriously Im not sure we would have gotte more than 10 points

Oak Hill sandwiched Sullinger the whole game shutting him down... Homie JD Weatherspoon Ohio State bound dropped 21 on em and got the 1 point win:thumbup:

Sullinger did have 2 clutch free throws to put em ahead late in the game

I missed the second half, but Sullinger didn't look to have a very high motor in the first half.

Oak Hill annoys the hell out of me. I have no problem with private schools recruiting the local area in big cities... but national recruitment on the high school level? That just rubs me the wrong way.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."