• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Constant Whining to Refs Needs to Stop

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GStera

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Everyone in the NBA complains to refs. I swear to God, no team, and it isn't even close, does it like the Cavs.

This shit is so annoying and I wish that Ty Lue would just rip into someone (idgaf its Bron or not) and put an end to this shit.

Everyone in the NBA complains to refs. I swear to God, no team, and it isn't even close, does it like the Cavs.

This shit is so annoying and I wish that Ty Lue would just rip into someone (idgaf its Bron or not) and put an end to this shit.

Please dont strip Kevin of this. Its the only thing he has left.

Definitely....LeBron and Kevin are the main culprits. They constantly put the team at a disadvantage when they do this. Sometimes Lebron doesn’t even make it cross halfcourt, in which the leader of the team shouldn’t be doing.

If Ty Lue would get in the refs' ears from time to time instead of just standing there catatonic trying to catch flies in his mouth, maybe LeBron, Kevin, and others wouldn't have to spend so much time complaining about the lack of calls.

What is the free throw disparity?

Not getting back on d is nuts. Pacers push harder and convert on those attempts.

If Ty Lue would get in the refs' ears from time to time instead of just standing there catatonic trying to catch flies in his mouth, maybe LeBron, Kevin, and others wouldn't have to spend so much time complaining about the lack of calls.

Lue is by far the most uninspiring coach I have ever seen on the sideline.

As a player he was so feisty and played with so much fire. But as a coach, he is total opposite.

Passive, uninspiring and zero fight.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."