• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Curry's health condition?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norway

2008 Infante for pres!!!
Reaction score
From CBS Sportsline article:
1. Eddy Curry, Chicago
Only 22, Curry is a rarity as one of the promising young true centers in the league. He really started coming into his own last season, averaging a career-high 16 points per game, but missed the playoffs because of a heart condition. The team has been very carefully monitoring his progress, although just this past week, he participated in his first major workout since being cleared for physical activity. A restricted free agent, Curry says he wants to see what Chicago offers him before he looks to visit other teams. That puts the ball in the organization's court, having to decide how much it wants to invest in a potential health risk.
CBS Sportsline article

Well, if he has to retire during his contract period because of heart problems, it better not be with the Cavaliers.

Curry will be around for much longer then Big Z will be..

Well, most likely yes, but what if our man Curry gets an heart attack, which is totally impossible to tell if he will get now. As long as we know his heart ain't right, he can be a risk. The worst possible thing would be if his heart stopped, and he died during a game or a practise with a team. But of course, the odds for him getting either a heart attack or dieing during games or practise are minimalistic. But when the odds is higher than normal because of his condition, the possibility is there too.

I'm not saying that it WILL happend, but the possibility is there. A Norwegian soccer player died during a game, there has been some more inncidents of players getting heart attack during games around Europe the last year, and it seems to be an increasing problem. Most of the ones who died had perfect hearts.

yep.. if curry "checks out" while on the court ? ummmmm.. that might not help us in the long term..

just a thought.

i want nothing to do with curry and his fat arse in the cavs lineup next year. heart problems are no minor thing.. even if he didnt have them i would not want his out of shape, lazy body taking up space... i hope we are not even considering just whispering to curry...

Maybe that why he never plays with heart, as it hurts too much.

Karma said:
Maybe that why he never plays with heart, as it hurts too much.
Great comment, hilarious! :thumbup: :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."