• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Derrick Rose: Outta Here!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
View: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/889621978025517056

382.gif

Last edited:
Low risk, high (potentially VERY high) reward move. If he can stay healthy, Rose strengthens the bench considerably and allows you to spell your two primary ball-handlers (LBJ and Kyrie) more than anyone we had last year.

GET IT DID, KOBY!

This would actually be a smart move for both the Cavs and Rose. Of course, it cannot possibly happen because we don't have a GM, and Billups turned us down.

Or so I've been told....

How can anyone not like this. If he is healthy our bench scoring just improved significantly

Should he interesting to see if he could play well off the bench and not dominating the ball. Some players are better off starting. We seen that with Deron Williams. Hopefully it works out. But we're gonna need one hell of a rim protector to clean up this defense.

How can anyone not like this. If he is healthy our bench scoring just improved significantly

I don't get any dislike for this at all. It's a great signing if they can get him.
Another fantastic scorer to run at GS.
And I bet his D will be adequate in the playoffs.

Does he fit?

Last year he shot less than 1 three a game, so his percentage doesnt matter to much, but he is not a good 3 point shooter for his career, but i feel he could light up backup pg's and be a solid contributor for 25 mins a game.

Several weeks ago a writer for NY was on 92.3 the Fan..and he said the Cavs should go after Rose..I mentioned it in the other thread but was wondering if the Cavs would even look into it.
Apparently someone got curious.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."