• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diaw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T C

Towel Waver
Reaction score
Spurs need to move him. I think he'd be great. Sure we need a wing but we also need another big.

I hate the guy but his skill set would be a great asset. When he gets into an offensive rhythm, hard to stop him.

We need another 3/4 and his playmaking would be great on this team

What's his contract like?

Imagine him off the bench against the Warriors with his shot on automatic.

I take the over on 300 pounds at start of training camp once Diaw is traded from the Spurs.

If the cavs find these trades
Player A for Haywood TPE
Player B for Miller TPE
Player C for Joe Harris TPE

They would have to figure out what needs to be added to those trades to get it done. Maybe it's players rights and cash or the heavy protected 2nd rounder and cash or some other asset. It would also have to be players on non-guaranteed or partially guaranteed contacts.

They can turn those 3 players into Diaw if they all add up to 5.6 million or more. This might be worth while because the Miller and Haywood TPEs expire at the end of the month. The Varejao TPE can be used for something else down the line since it expires in February.

Last edited:
As a fellow French guy, I would say this about Diaw: Make sure he wants to play for you if you trade for him. Everywhere he went, he either played great cuz he was having fun, Phoenix with Nash (International atmosphere in that team as well...they could talk abt soccer together at least) and San Antonio with his best friend Tony + Pop to keep him on track and motivated; or he played like a$$ cuz he didn't want to be there and you end up with an overweight cryptic player. "Babac" was raised with a very "do whatever you want to do" education and you can feel it when he is not happy.
To be fair and to highlight that I love this guy, he was and is always motivated when playing for his country!

Last edited:
If all of this Wade stiff is just a bluff to get more from Miami, I think he could be a great fit for the TPE. He can play the 3/4. Would pair well with LJ, because he could guard the 4 on defense, then allow LJ to play the 4 on offense if needed.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."