• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Domino #1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I know the first reaction would be to assume he is doing this to go to the Lakers, but could he not be doing this for a higher salary with the Thunder?

I know the first reaction would be to assume he is doing this to go to the Lakers, but could he not be doing this for a higher salary with the Thunder?
Absolutely. The Thunder can offer him more $ and years than anyone else.

Just looked it up, and he can make about $10 mill more with the Thunder or somewhere else.

So this was expected. It did not make sense for him to leave that type of money on the table, regardless of which team he decides to play for.

Doesn't this eliminate him as an option for the Cavs now? I thought because of our cap situation, we can't obtain a player via S&T and that for it to have been a possibility, he would have had to opt in?

Doesn't this eliminate him as an option for the Cavs now? I thought because of our cap situation, we can't obtain a player via S&T and that for it to have been a possibility, he would have had to opt in?

We would have to reduce salary before obtaining him.

Not impossible, but more difficult.

He was never leaving $10 million on the table just so he could come to Cleveland. Lol

Need Paul George to go back to OKC and need Kwai not to be traded right away to anyone or to be traded to anyone not named LA.

Hoping against hope here as it really sounds like LeBron wants another super team but who can blame him.

Need Paul George to go back to OKC and need Kwai not to be traded right away to anyone or to be traded to anyone not named LA.

Hoping against hope here as it really sounds like LeBron wants another super team but who can blame him.

Welp, looks like for now... that's the way it goes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."