• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Draymond Green’s 2nd Suspension Safari

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

shoes22

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I’m making this thread in advance because, we all know Draymond will do something egregious in this series that will be deserving of a flagrant. Regardless if he actually gets one, we can discuss his pending dirty play here.

so true. a suspension couldnt happen to a nicer guy.Him and JR are an explosive combination but JR has been all business this playoffs. Looking at the last round RJ might the guy who takes it to heart and get in his face for a grab. Our only chance of him getting called is if he tries it on lebron, you need star power to get a call these days from the league office

I'd assume the refs know he is at the limit of both Ts and flagrants, so we might wanna prepare ourselves for all the crap he's about to get away with...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

so true. a suspension couldnt happen to a nicer guy.Him and JR are an explosive combination but JR has been all business this playoffs. Looking at the last round RJ might the guy who takes it to heart and get in his face for a grab. Our only chance of him getting called is if he tries it on lebron, you need star power to get a call these days from the league office
The sad thing about this is based on suspension criteria, the league considers Bismack Biyombo a star.

The only thing that I am sure of this series, is that Delly takes one for the team and Draymond finally gets his just desserts for kicking folks in the nuts!

Has JR done anything close to dirty this year? Weird to even consider that he was labeled a problem child in the past

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Worried Draymond will bait Smith

Has JR done anything close to dirty this year? Weird to even consider that he was labeled a problem child in the past

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Remember...the dirtiest player in this series is Delly...how dare he dive for loose balls in the playoffs, or get trucked by Taj Gibson and then kicked by him, or have the People's Elbow dropped on him by Horford...he needs to learn this is a fraternity...fraternities draw the line at kicking your frat mate in the balls multiple times on purpose...

It's simply not going to happen. Green would have to literally throw a punch or something similarly bad in order to end up getting suspended for a game.

It's simply not going to happen. Green would have to literally throw a punch or something similarly bad in order to end up getting suspended for a game.
At this point I’m hoping he can fluke his way into getting two more technicals at least. He can’t seem to help himself with those.

At this point I’m hoping he can fluke his way into getting two more technicals at least. He can’t seem to help himself with those.

Even then, he gets away with so much shit talk to the refs, way more than any other player gets. Even if he gets one, I highly highly doubt he'll get another and have both stand..

If he didn't get a suspension for a kick in the nuts because the league "didn't want to affect the outcome of the WCF", they really don't want to affect the outcome of the NBA Finals..

When we start pulling away in one of the games and they can feel it slipping, he will lose his composure and get himself suspended. And it will be a great excuse for why the Warriors lost the series.

I’m making this thread in advance because, we all know Draymond will do something egregious in this series that will be deserving of a flagrant. Regardless if he actually gets one, we can discuss his pending dirty play here.

Unless he brings a Uzi to the court I think you are nuts. I hope to god you are nuts though and the NBA does let it happen.

You guys may remember... Wait you should remember Rasheed Wallace getting tossed in game 6 some years ago. His non stop trashing of the refs and the team so he finally blew up on his behalf, he was very salty and got t'd up twice.

This will have a similar feeling, I can see us on the verge of winning and Draymond losing his mind and eventually get tossed. Those two guys seem good for one another. Rasheed was also a dirty thug, ill never forget that bastard elbowing Z a bloody head.

I hope the people sitting in the lower level can get his attention in games 3 and 4. Would really like to see a hostile crowd. The fact that ticket prices are at an ultimate high and we have some " new fans" who have a ton of money don't make for the best crowds.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."