• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dwight Howard Tracker

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

billmac91

NBA Starter
Reaction score
I figured we could keep track of all the NBA players that have called Dwight a b#itch or p@ssy this season. It may be difficult to keep track of, but I think it will be fun. Kevin Durant joined the party last night.

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater
Follow

Lotta chirping between Thunder and Rockets right now. Kevin Durant repeatedly to Dwight Howard: "You're a pussy"

9:11 PM - 16 Nov 2014

No one will be able to top Kobe, who probably has the best vine of all time calling out Dwight.

http://deadspin.com/kobe-to-dwight-howard-soft-motherfucker-bitch-ass-ni-1653019017

I think Dwight is probably the most hated and least respected player in the NBA.

Maybe no last night, but at least Dwight backing it up with his play this year. He's been beasting.

Still a goof tho

Why does Dwight get so much flack? Shaq always wanted to protect his turf so makes sense, Dwight and Kobe didn't get along so makes sense, but now Durant? Funny that both Shaq and Kobe rag on him considering the animosity they have had in the past

Watched the Rockets game last night. Stephen Adams blocked Dwight more than once point blank at the rim. Wish we had drafted him one like I said at the time. It was cool to watch. Most defensive game of the season.

Watched the Rockets game last night. Stephen Adams blocked Dwight more than once point blank at the rim. Wish we had drafted him one like I said at the time. It was cool to watch. Most defensive game of the season.

Then he'd be in Minnesota right now, so it wouldn't really matter.

Although, if you think about it, drafting anyone else number one likely would have changed our record, and our odds of getting number one, and likely would mean we didn't get the number one pick, which means we may not have gotten LeBron after making a handshake agreement with Minnesota to send them Wiggins for Love.

With all that in mind, I'll take Bennett's bust of a rookie year every time.

Defensively Dwight has been a force so far this year. Not sure why players feel like calling him out. Maybe they are just trying to get under his skin in hoping to get a reaction out of him.

Then he'd be in Minnesota right now, so it wouldn't really matter.

Although, if you think about it, drafting anyone else number one likely would have changed our record, and our odds of getting number one, and likely would mean we didn't get the number one pick, which means we may not have gotten LeBron after making a handshake agreement with Minnesota to send them Wiggins for Love.

With all that in mind, I'll take Bennett's bust of a rookie year every time.

Maybe. They had to make the deal at some point. Maybe we deal them a different package. I don't buy all this, "good thing we made some mistakes". I think LeBron comes back in any case. The lure of the love possibility was part of it, but I think he comes back anyway.

Maybe. They had to make the deal at some point. Maybe we deal them a different package. I don't buy all this, "good thing we made some mistakes". I think LeBron comes back in any case. The lure of the love possibility was part of it, but I think he comes back anyway.

Maybe, but you can't just assume he would have decided to come back without assurances that Love would be coming as well, and we can't be sure that Love would be coming without winning the number one pick and, thus, the rights to Andrew Wiggins.

Maybe, but you can't just assume he would have decided to come back without assurances that Love would be coming as well, and we can't be sure that Love would be coming without winning the number one pick and, thus, the rights to Andrew Wiggins.

Definitely no guarantees. I still wish they had drafted at least one more center with all the picks made in the last few years. Dieng was one I really wanted over Karasev as well. We could have gotten love pretty easily had we drafted Adams and Dieng. Maybe kept Wiggins.

I also think Minnesota were the guys that really lucked out when we hit on number one. It may have sealed the deal, but I think those talks were already serious.

Why does Dwight get so much flack? Shaq always wanted to protect his turf so makes sense, Dwight and Kobe didn't get along so makes sense, but now Durant? Funny that both Shaq and Kobe rag on him considering the animosity they have had in the past

There are multiple reasons Dwight is hated around the league. I'd like to be brief but the list is pretty long:

1. He came into league with holier than thou reputation around him and was marketed as a saint. That reputation was great for building up fan support, but in the locker-room he was despised for fathering multiple illegitimate kids and knocking up a cheerleader.

2. He has been a terrible teammate in every destination he's played thus far. He and Jameer Nelson (one of the most respected players on Orlando at the time) got into a fist fight over Dwight's ridicule of the team. Every member of the Orlando organization sided with Jameer.

3. His exit out of Orlando was seen as a straight up embarrassment of what a man should be. Dwight let his father take over at one point and fired his agent in an effort to save face and not look like a villain when his agent did exactly what Dwight wanted at the moment. Dwight's dad stepped in like he was a teenager needing protection. In NBA circles people didn't know whether to laugh or just feel bad for him

4. Dwight acts like an idiot. I honestly think he just wants to fit in and be liked, and he thinks he's likeable, but grown-ass men find him childish. His stunt at the all-star game mocking Kobe in the locker-room went over like a fart in church among the players. On Team USA, he and D-Will were somewhat outcasts always doing their own thing while guys like LeBron, Paul, Wade, Melo had their own clique.

5. Most guys in the league think he's charmin soft. That he doesn't really want it that badly and that's why he'll never win a title.

^^

Spot on with all these but i'd like to add one more: He seems like a very entitled guy without deserving any of it. Him and Harden are perfect for each other. I can't wait to watch them exit the playoffs again. I can only hope their exit is just as disappointing as last years, perhaps this year it will come from the hands of Chandler Parsons...that'd be the icing on the cake.

Quick update. Kevin Garnett throws basketball at Dwight and then headbutts him. Wish guys didn't get between them so we could have seen that pillow fight.

The NBA needs more Peelers and Childs'. Way too much phony posturing.

Good God Dwight, throw a punch. Whatever it was you threw at KG wouldn't have gotten you out of a wet paper bag.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."